Green with yellow stripes!!!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I know that guy in the black/silver GTS!
smile.gif

Chris

Scott J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jocke:

Perhaps you are referring to the Red & Yellow color scheme? The combination has also been called Ketchup & Mustard and that's the 1st time I've seen it on a GTS. You might be able to find a few Ketchup & Mustard RT/10s if you do a search for photos, but it was a rather uncommon presentation.

How's the weather in Uppsala?

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>>>Der I can't read this weinerschnitzel van website. I guess it's because I don't know Spanish.<<<
rolleyes.gif

website=Swedish, Wienerschnitzel=Austria (schmeckt sehr gut! ask ViperWizard) and Fan.
supergrin.gif

Must be a cosmopolitian
baby[1].gif

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Y2KGTS:
Hey, I know that guy in the black/silver GTS!
smile.gif

Chris
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great Photoshop job making those wheels look like they're moving.
laugh.gif

Scott J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Markus:

I'm always amazed in that your English is better than that of many Americans on this site [whom shall remain nameless].

I have a co-worker, another "Dumme Amerikaner," that thinks Brazilians speak Spanish and that Finland is at the Western end of Scandinavia so don't feel too bad. Though, I'll be the 1st to admit that I have a hard time telling the difference between spoken Icelandic and Norwegian!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uhh, that was a joke. I am fully aware of the fact that this website is not in Spanish. Just my ******** sense of humor, sorry.
emb.gif

USAF BAD ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all I see is three vipers on the kansas speedway and there is no green/yellow viper. Whew, i'm going to look at my green/silver to get that visual outta my head!