Greetings VCA!

OzeViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm so excited this week because I have made the decision to buy a viper, so of course I found this site to drool over while I wait. My name is Doug and I'm a truck driver for US Xpress. I've been driving for a year and in 2 weeks I will become a trainer, which will almost double my income. So before Christmas I plan to be debt free and will get to start saving for whatever Gen3 Viper I decide on! My birthday is April 2nd so I'm hoping to get it then.

Well I gotta start driving and make some cash so talk to yall later.

ps, I've not seen ANY vipers since I started driving a truck, you guys need to get out more! :)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Doug! Peeked and see you're from OK. We've got an Oklahoma/Kansas Region that you ought to also check out. John Hansen is the region president.

You found the best place on earth to learn about Vipers! When you get serious, make sure to check out all the VCA member's Vipers for sale in our classified area. Best place to insure that you get exactly what you pay for.

OP
OP
O

OzeViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, thank you. I will deffinatly be checking out the classifieds section when I'm ready. I think actually choosing one, out of all those beautiful cars is going to be incredibly hard. I was in Ardmore, OK this morning and was able to stop in at the dodge house and look at thier 2003 black convertible. I was allowed to sit in it but we couldn't start it due to a dead battery. Though since I just wanted to sit in it to know if a viper is truely what I want, I was ok with it. They were asking $55k w/ 18,000 miles on the car, which I figured was too much. I like the 2003 and 2004 silver convertibles in the classifieds here, those are what I'm looking to get...though I can change my mind quite a bit in the next six months! I've seen yall mention a viper book to buy? Can ya tell me the name of it so I can look on Amazon for it? thanks

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug, welcome, and like Jon B said, check out the 06 coupe. It's a steal!!!! John

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Doug~! Good luck in your decision on WHAT Viper to purchase when it's time! LOTS of information can be found here, as has already been said. We'd love to have you onboard~! ~juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4