Greg Goood Gen 3 cylinder heads & instake manifold in Classifieds "for sale"

Hotrodder00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the heads bolt ons, or do you have to swap intake/exhaust valves, etc?
Also, would I have to have the car re-tuned to get the performance out of it (it's a paxton only right now).

OP
OP
D

David Pintaric

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are the heads bolt ons, or do you have to swap intake/exhaust valves, etc?
Also, would I have to have the car re-tuned to get the performance out of it (it's a paxton only right now).

The heads are complete, so just bolt on. Computer tuning would get you more power.

ChipHa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interested once the ad shows up, unless you wanna pm me more info...

OP
OP
D

David Pintaric

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can we ask why you are selling?

I parted out the STO Viper. I had a lifter go bad that wiped out the camshaft. There was some minor damage to the lifter bore, but the motor is fine otherwise. So when I had a buyer for the car, who was ready to take delivery after the Run Offs, back out when the engine damage occured, I decided to part it out (I even offered to sell the whole deal for a $12,500 discount because I was not sure of how extensive the damage was at the time).

The car has been delivered as a roller last week. The rotating assembly sold the week before (he had a set of heads he purchased off me earlier in the year). Wheels and tires will be up for sale soon. Plus I have a few other odds and ends.

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just took a look at your add, is there some valves missing????? Are you sure there is no damage to the head.

OP
OP
D

David Pintaric

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just took a look at your add, is there some valves missing????? Are you sure there is no damage to the head.
Lol No! That's the picture Greg sent to me of the heads just before he finished assembling them. Sorry about that...the heads are perfect! Lol

Steve737

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man that was a good deal. Let us no how the install/performance numbers work out. I wish I had the money I would have been all over that. Good move Steve

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang