Greg is still here, and kicking

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guy's and Gal's

I haven't seen or talked to many of you for some time now. Just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and well kicking here in Alabama and intend to do the pig roast again this year. John and I will coordinate the event details in the coming day's and then will get it put on the calander.

Greg

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There he is....sorry we didn't get a hold of eachother. I spoke to your wife earier in the week. Hopefully we'll catch up this weekend.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREG!!!! Hope everything is well for you and Flo. Lookin' forward to seeing you guys this year.

NSRENDR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My mouth waters everytime I think about that delicious food. I look forward to it , again this year.
Hope everything is well with you both.
Joe.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mouth waters everytime I think about that delicious food. I look forward to it , again this year.
Hope everything is well with you both.
Joe.

Joe, I hope everything is well with you and family. I noticed you and Paul still need to renew for 09. So does Giacomo, hopefully he will get some time to make some more events this year.

NSRENDR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey John, how are you, I already sent in the check last week. I will remind Paul and Giacomo.Look forward to seeing you all at the next event.
Joe.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey John, how are you, I already sent in the check last week. I will remind Paul and Giacomo.Look forward to seeing you all at the next event.
Joe.

You did, they just sent me an email today with your name on it. We need to get together soon. I need to set a date for an oil change day. Hopefully I can figure out a good Sunday to do one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang