Griots Products

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was looking into the Griots car care manual and was wondering about the products. Seems that they offer a full line of stuff. Has anyone used either the manual or the products?

Opinions? Thoughts? Thanks.

Kurt

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good stuff but as others have said, they are over priced. Usually if you search around you can get the same thing or similar elsewhere for a lot less. The products I need that only they sell I'll get from them.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kc, I have bought a lot of items from Griot. His best of show wax is not as good as NXT or other polishes but his red large polishing pad is the best. The 12v vacuum he claims is great is junk. No power! Half the time you try to order an item, its back ordered too. Stay with auto zone or wall mart.

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a lot of Griot's stuff. As others have said, you can find a lot of his items elsewhere for less. But you would have to shop at three or four other vendors to find everything in his catalog -- there's something to be said for the convenience of one-stop shopping. I've always received good service from them and have not had issues with back-orders. I don't use his polish or wax -- I'm a Zaino fan. I've found his leather conditioning wipes and window cleaning wipes handy. His catalog lists a real neat plastic brush-like thingie which works great on stock Viper wheels when you want to reach in and clean the back inside of the wheels.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best thing ever from Griot's is their leather smell spray. It is dead on for the German leather smell of my Audi (kind of a peppery smell also found in BMWs). Bad news is my Viper smells so bad inside (from water leaks mostly) that it is kind of like spraying cologne on an animal.

And oh yeah, it is a little pricey, but it all matches which helps with my OCD! :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96