Group Buy on carbonfiber Door sill covers

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
281sidesill13.JPG
281sidesill12.JPG

We are currently offering a group buy for the first 30 sets of these doorsill covers.These are CNC cut actual carbon fiber which is then coated with resin followed by a VERY thick protective coating of epoxy, it then is hotboxed for a beautifull finish that can take impact with a hammer without damage,finally the entire bottom is sheeted with 3m adhesive .These are a perfect fit for both Gen1 and Gen2 vipers.The image posted is with the carbon fiber sheet cut vertically,it is also available with a Horizontal cut.This piece is also available in brushed aluminum,different woodgrains,granite,marble and many other finishes.But make no mistake the carbon fiber is real..Group buy will be at $220/set

old96er

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipermed, could you give some more details about how this cool looking stuff works. I have seen carbon fiber in process before and it was a mesh and resin system. Your site lists this as a "finish" and a "coating". I am just interested in what the difference is or is it the same?

Thanks in advance for the info.

dblankenbaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm interested in seeing how well this stays stuck to the upright portion of the sill... especially where that funny bump is above the "Warning...this area HOT..." sticker.

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipermed, could you give some more details about how this cool looking stuff works. I have seen carbon fiber in process before and it was a mesh and resin system. Your site lists this as a "finish" and a "coating". I am just interested in what the difference is or is it the same?

Thanks in advance for the info.

This is not to be confused with the Coating that we do which is hydrographics or photogenesis.These pieces are a weave(mesh) and resin system the only thing that makes them different from most C.F panels is the hardened epoxy shell on the outside of the C.F and as far as the concern of weather it will stick and form the curved area.Providing that it is prepped correctly w/mineral spirits these pieces will not lift at all.The trick is when installed,doing it correctly as once its on ,its on.They will come with detailed instructions for installation

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will post pics later.also they will have "Viper" empossed under the epoxy coating.the letters will come standard in white but can be changed to any color you wish.we also have the ability to personalise however you wish.If you wish to personalise there will be a 4-5 day delay.and a 25.00 charge to personalise with whatever you want.The "Viper" will come standard

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update: we will be using the viper logo instead.also for anyone interested we can match your color to your paint code with the C.F pattern.this will not be the real C.F but the photogenesis.But will look the same under the epoxy and match your color and the cost will not change.This is a great look.This is also a great deal as when these sets are sold the price will go up.also if i have not mentioned before the entire back of the piece is coated with 3M so this will not lift and will also allow you access to your side sill bolts without removing

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The color-matched Viper logo sounds great.
I'm very tempted. Just looking forward to seeing the installed pics to push me over the edge. :laugh:

-Dean.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Scott, can we also just get them plain c/f as shown in the pics, w/o any logo or lettering?

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott, can you get bottom piece? (door sill)

Mike i am not sure what you mean,this piece covers the entire area top and bottom.

I would like to see a picture installed if you can. I'll probably want the brushed aluminum. How long to get them?

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will begin shipping orders next week,we still have ten sets left.These will sell at $325 shipped after the group buy is finished.I will have pictures of the final installed product on saturday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc