GTS Air-Conditioning Thoughtfulness

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AQX,

Actually, that is a place to rest your "package" while you sit in the car, rather than have it flopping on the floor.

Wait, you're not one of the "little guys" are you?????

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's a secret selective breeding conspiracy- the D.C. guys over in Germany know that we Viper drivers are a rough and tumble group. And we all know that that a warm nut is a happy nut that produces better- soooo if they are kept cooler than required for reproduction the dastardly Germans currently running our beloved Chrysler ensure that the toughest of the tough Americans can never produce enough real men to confront them in a future battle
bounce.gif

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is because of all of the positive female attention we get. The car was probably designed for a majority of men. When we get all these flashings, we need something to cool our jets. Works like a charm. hahhaa

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a problem early in Viper development with males growing a three foot penis whenever they sat in the drivers seat of a Viper. Corvettes had a similar problem until 92 when one of the first Vipers drove past a Vette and the Vette driver shrunk leaving just another typical average dick behind the wheel. Big Viper Penis Syndrome (BVP), while normally a positive thing, in this case it did impede the drivers ability to push the Viper to it’s maximum potential. DC (Chrysler at the time) quickly launched an R&D focus group to study this enviable, yet cumbersome phenomenon. Inspired by a Seinfeld episode, it was believed that cool air would provide the necessary effect to reduce men to their normal size, some of course still larger than others. However coolness only “shrinks” scrotal content and has no, and in some cases an opposite effect on sensitive tumescent organs. Alas the problem, that is if you consider it a problem, remains. But at least your balls are cool.

Besides, where else would you want it pointed?

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On one of those nights , I just put a little hair around it, drive around AND go to town at the same time ....errrr, did I just say that out loud?

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think it is there to keep the heat down. My feet are on fire this time of year. That car gets HOT!

I wish the vent was even closer to the floor board.

safireviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found out this weekend that vent is excellent for us drivers when the woman next to you is wearing that light material flimsy thing that makes up her summer dress...She asked me if Dodge designed the car this way as she kept attemping to keep from flashing her driver. Thank you Dodge. It's helping me grab life by the horns -- just as you suggested.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte