GTS looks Way better than any Gen III

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I almost bought a SRT, but I was dating a girl with a Sebring Convertible at the time, and since the cars are practically twins, I got to save the $20k it would've cost me to buy a Gen 3 :D

Either you paid WAY too much for that RT or you found a salvaged title SRT if there was a $20K difference.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then spend some of that 20k on rims. Happy meal boy.........
ROFLMAO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LMAO..make it stop, I just busted my gut and woke up the family laughing so hard.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must admit... Inferno is a ****.. I mean what self respecting Viper owner, would go BACKWARDS in years. Takes a genius to talk major smack about "flakeys" and how "cream puffs" are better. To then make the swap to the flakeys in less then a year after all his slandering.

So with that I welcome you back to the correct generation for your intellect, gen 2. Where older, slower, longer to stop, less rigid, and generally antiquated is some how a good thing (in your eyes).

Next thing you know, you'll slam the leaky motor gen 1's, with their heavier chassis and less hp, to later buy one the following year. Keep this up, eventually you'll be back in a corvette where you rightfully belong. :)

lol... ok I couldn’t help my self bro. When I read this, I thought "oh that son of a b**ch is getting the fights started again." And you are.... but its all good :)

So when the hell are you getting your Canadian bacon *** down here to the states, Chicago in particular. I mean come on, we build the badest cars (btw what kick ass cars do you Canadians make again?) and we have the best looking chicks. Stop in for a brew or two, we have quite the crew here in Chicago.

Jon

PS. Cant we just rag on Inferno instead of each others cars? I mean after all we are all part of the same American Viper Family, and Inferno is Canadian!!

To quote Inferno: "If you take this serious, you are a monumental *********. "

KMODStang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(btw what kick ass cars do you Canadians make again?)

My Winter car used to be a Civic Hatch, and under the hood, it said it was made in canada, does that count as a bad ass car???? Im pretty sure it had close to 3 digits of horsepower, itll [******] on any american made car!!! ;)

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL

Don't be silly, nobody ever gets banned here, everyone is free to speak their mind.
You can say whatever you want, just don't expect it to be there in the morning!
:laugh:
I personally enjoy both, in a perfect world I'd have a Gen II with a real soft top, more hp, and bigger brakes.
:)
As it is now, I'm thrilled with my '03.
:cool:

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So why are guys with SRTs sell'n them and going back to Gen2s.??? I keep read'n that on forums. Personnaly I'd like to have a brand new SRT than my 99's. Anybody with a new SRT want to straight trade??? I need the $$$$. LOL

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always assumed the CAD program they used to design the Gen-III was broken. They couldn't get it to do curves or something. I think the broken feature is called the "****" macro.

But the new cupholder macro was working just fine :buttkick:

man, these GenIII guys need a softer ride and a place to sit their metamucil fiber drink, cut them some slack and show some respect...

If I had a dollar for every time someone said, "I love that curvy one better than the flat new one" I'd have bought a GenIII by now...

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ROFLMAO
LMAO..make it stop, I just busted my gut and woke up the family laughing so hard.

You mean a McDonalds joke about a car nicknamed the McViper made you laugh that hard? You must be one easily amused person. If you want to have a REALLY good time, go make some shadow puppets, that should have you in stitches. A McD's joke about a McViper is about as creative as the obvious view that Gen 1 and 2's far exceed Gen 3's in the looks category :nana:

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, Jon, you've got a badazz GenIII coupe. No question. But I notice since your avatar is not judged on braking, rigidity, blah, blah -- just on looks -- it's your old Gen II! Explain that!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chad,
sorry, I thought it was really funny

and I happen to own one.

I have a sense of humor when it comes to my car. I even took a picture of my car with the McD's logo in the background last weekend just for the fun of it :) But if we're gonna poke fun at them, people should atleast try to be original :D

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ROFLMAO

You mean a McDonalds joke about a car nicknamed the McViper made you laugh that hard? You must be one easily amused person. If you want to have a REALLY good time, go make some shadow puppets, that should have you in stitches. A McD's joke about a McViper is about as creative as the obvious view that Gen 1 and 2's far exceed Gen 3's in the looks category :nana:

LoL, That was good Chad

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s funny how every thing on the Viper forum is about performance, performance, and yet when the magazines are comparing the Z06 and other cars against the Viper, it’s not the Gen II their talking about. The Gen III, and the people who are BUYING them are the one’s carrying the torch now.
If it only about looks, the GTS is it, but the coupe IS giving it some competition now. IMO

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, Jon, you've got a badazz GenIII coupe. No question. But I notice since your avatar is not judged on braking, rigidity, blah, blah -- just on looks -- it's your old Gen II! Explain that!

ahhh, you know its kinda like your 1st time :) You will always remember that 1st one. Now, was it the best one you ever had? Probably not, but you'll always look favorably on that experience.

Another reason, is that people associate that avatar with me, you dont need to really read the name to know who posted what, you see that photo, you know the a-hole has struck again. Honestly I have thought about getting it updated with the gen 3 coupe, where it flashes from one to the other. You know.. showing progress in my viper ownership experience.

Ok back to Inferno is a homo thread. Thanks..

Jon

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s funny how every thing on the Viper forum is about performance, performance, and yet when the magazines are comparing the Z06 and other cars against the Viper, it’s not the Gen II their talking about. The Gen III, and the people who are BUYING them are the one’s carrying the torch now.
If it only about looks, the GTS is it, but the coupe IS giving it some competition now. IMO

Andrew, I agree. The new Coupe is a **** looking car. DC did it right with that one. I have a picture of Bat's new car saved on my PC. Every now and again, I open it up and just look. That thing is hot. I think it's because it reminds me so much of the Gen-II. ;)

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Andrew, I agree. The new Coupe is a **** looking car. DC did it right with that one. I have a picture of Bat's new car saved on my PC. Every now and again, I open it up and just look. That thing is hot. I think it's because it reminds me so much of the Gen-II. ;)

I wonder if these anti-SRT posts would be so prevalent if DC come out with the coupe in 03?

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Chad,
sorry, I thought it was really funny

and I happen to own one.

I have a sense of humor when it comes to my car. I even took a picture of my car with the McD's logo in the background last weekend just for the fun of it :) But if we're gonna poke fun at them, people should atleast try to be original :D

Your right. Low blow, unoriginal comment.

Just remember to wipe your swamp ass before you head over to the next ******* event. I know the heat in those pre-Gen III cars can be brutal!!!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean a McDonalds joke about a car nicknamed the McViper made you laugh that hard? You must be one easily amused person. If you want to have a REALLY good time, go make some shadow puppets, that should have you in stitches. A McD's joke about a McViper is about as creative as the obvious view that Gen 1 and 2's far exceed Gen 3's in the looks category

Yes, the McDonald's joke(s) about the McViper is hysterical. :D Go figure. I mean come on, you just don't see them every day. It's the pic of your car that makes it. Don't take it personally. I could imagine you're probably tired of hearing the McViper jokes all of the time. This is all fun. Nothing more. I'm laughing with you, not at you. For the record, I'm a GenII owner, not III.

But you did inspire me to go to McDonalds for lunch today. The more I look at your car the hungrier I'm getting. :D

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I must admit... Inferno is a ****.. I mean what self respecting Viper owner, would go BACKWARDS in years. Takes a genius to talk major smack about "flakeys" and how "cream puffs" are better. To then make the swap to the flakeys in less then a year after all his slandering.

So with that I welcome you back to the correct generation for your intellect, gen 2. Where older, slower, longer to stop, less rigid, and generally antiquated is some how a good thing (in your eyes).

Next thing you know, you'll slam the leaky motor gen 1's, with their heavier chassis and less hp, to later buy one the following year. Keep this up, eventually you'll be back in a corvette where you rightfully belong. :)

lol... ok I couldn’t help my self bro. When I read this, I thought "oh that son of a b**ch is getting the fights started again." And you are.... but its all good :)

So when the hell are you getting your Canadian bacon *** down here to the states, Chicago in particular. I mean come on, we build the badest cars (btw what kick ass cars do you Canadians make again?) and we have the best looking chicks. Stop in for a brew or two, we have quite the crew here in Chicago.

Jon

PS. Cant we just rag on Inferno instead of each others cars? I mean after all we are all part of the same American Viper Family, and Inferno is Canadian!!

To quote Inferno: "If you take this serious, you are a monumental *********. "

OK, I have a second to respond to this ****-Sucking, ***-Guzzling, A$$-Pirate Hose-Bag that I sometimes call a friend. I have to address the "backwards in years" comment: If they made B/W's in 02, I may have picked up a B/W creampuff.... however I'm actually kinda liking my new flakie. I plan on keeping the GTS forever, so I wanted somewhat of a collector, I'm thinking the 1st B/W-GTS is just as collectable as the FE.

So you see my little Gerbil Garage, it was simply a matter of color, (all the extra mods combined with a great price helped too). Yes folks, I sometimes judge Vipers by the color of their skin. I have to say, your corvette comment was kinda funny, keep trying kid, one day you'll get there.

I will get to Chi-town, just don't know when, can't wait to slap you around in person too. :D

P.S. SRT Coupes are not as cool as the GTS.....not even close or I would buy one. The GTS is just as fast as any SRT in a straight line. :cool:

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok back to Inferno is MY HERO thread. Thanks....(I have a man-crush on Inferno)tee-hee

Jon

Thanks Jon, but I'm not ***, now cut it out or you will make our friendship turn awkward.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will get to Chi-town, just don't know when, can't wait to slap you around in person too. :D

P.S. SRT Coupes are not as cool as the GTS.....not even close or I would buy one. The GTS is just as fast as any SRT in a straight line. :cool:

Jon
I can't wait to show you my man boobs, I know you will be impressed, they are squishy like my tooshy

Inferno the homo

I'll ignore your prior jibberish, and address these two relivant items and the one really wierd one.

- Cant wait for you to come to Chi-town so after you beat me down with your Man Boobs, I can kick your cars ass in ALL aspects, straight line, braking, corning, and yes, including looks. You will of course win breaking, not as in stopping, but as in having something break! :)

- Dude, we're cool, but we aint that kinda cool. I'll let you take a night out in ***** town on your own, and hopefully that fills your man-boy thing your trying to get working here.

Wow, Viper owners sure do come in all types.. including homo apparently.

Jon

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Jon
I can't wait to show you my man boobs, I know you will be impressed, they are squishy like my tooshy

Inferno the homo

I'll ignore your prior jibberish, and address these two relivant items and the one really wierd one.

- Cant wait for you to come to Chi-town so after you beat me down with your Man Boobs, I can kick your cars ass in ALL aspects, straight line, braking, corning, including looks. You will of course win breaking, not as in stopping, but as in having something break! :)

- Dude, we're cool, but we aint that kinda cool. I'll let you take a night out in ***** town on your own, and hopefully that fills your man-boy thing your trying to get working here.

Wow, Viper owners sure do come in all types.. including homo apparently.

Jon

Ahh Jon, I expect more from you. "I know you are but what am I" doesn't cut it. Try again, go on....... Do It.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh Jon, I expect more from you. "I know you are but what am I" doesn't cut it. Try again, go on....... Do It.

Inferno, my gender challenged friend. There was no "I know you are.." just hard reality. The same reality that says your car is going to get schooled just as soon as you bring it to Chicago.. we both know it.. now... go back and read above and PLEASE address my initial questions regarding what Canada, and you Canadian Bacon fools have to offer us. Cool cars? Hot chicks? Something we can put on our pizza?

Jon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas