GTS-R not if but when ?

chikane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so when do you guys see the 91 or 93 gts-rs finally winning that first race in the le man :)

it would be nice to finally get that monkey of there back .. i predict srt will have there best chance at

American LeMans Monterey
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Monterey, CA

since the viper is the record holder on that track

Last edited:

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with you on that! I will be joining the NorCal VCA to watch the ALMS Monterey race live. We're brining a bunch of Vipers for the SRT Car Corral, and will enjoy the SRT hospitality suite. Best part- we will be having dinner with the drivers and SRT personnel. With any luck, Ralph or Graham and some of the other engineers will be at the dinner too. It's a long shot, but there's a chance that I'll have my Gen V by then, and drive it down there! Not likely but I can dream, lol

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The New Vipers have a massive Mountain to climb when you look back in History at all the GTS-R wins.

Good luck to them and I thank SRT for returning to the Le mans series :) Its early days at the moment, but im sure the guys at SRT have set a few goals ;)

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah. Big Oreca shoes to fill. Hopefully they will get it at Laguna. First the TA veni vidi vici at Laguna then the GTS-R. It would be great story.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather