GTS-R on Forza 4

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah forgot to post about this bit of news yesterday!

I got both cars, in game they are 1,000,000 a piece but wow are they worth it. If your new to Forza I would recommend driving the GTS-R first and then your base Gen V. The Gen V requires alot of heavy tuning to get it anywhere near a stock ACR. Gonna tweak the GTS-R a bit later to see how far I can push it.

--RS

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got 22 million credits from playing the whole career mode and doing a lot of hot lapping with AI opponents.
Think I'll buy one!

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'll be nice to get this and paint it in a solid color so we can see what the new ACR will look like.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. Looks like its time for me to dump PS3/GT5 and get an Xbox and Forza. Havent played GT5 in I dont know how long. Turn 10 gets it. Does Forza have the Gen I's and at least a GTS in blue/white?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll upload some screens tonight. If anyone has any color requests post them and I'll see what I can do.

--RS

Ev0lv3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. Looks like its time for me to dump PS3/GT5 and get an Xbox and Forza. Havent played GT5 in I dont know how long. Turn 10 gets it. Does Forza have the Gen I's and at least a GTS in blue/white?

Does not have any gen1's but does a gen 2 GTS ACR an 03' SRT and a 08(i think) SRT ACR. And a couple comp coupes.

Doing some hot laps on the ring:
You must be registered for see images

Love this game.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like to drive my own ACR there...

You must be registered for see images attach

Catching some air at the Nurburgring Pflanzgarten dip

You must be registered for see images attach

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There are no Gen I's. There is a GTS ACR, '03 convt, and '08 ACR, along with the comp coupe, liveries of popular racing comp coupes, and a couple GTS-R's in racing liveries including oreca. And now the Gen V and Gen V GTS-R.

You can color them almost any way you want. (the exception to this is you can only have one metallic color, so no blue/silver instead blue/gray)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21