!!! GTS-R's !!!

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A french collector sent over to one of our members a few pics of his GTS-R collection:

Some pictures from the International Car Show last week end were I exhibited a part from my personal collection. You’ll find in line from the first to the last : C23 ( ‘99 Fia-GT Winner and 2nd GTS at Le Mans ), C20 ( 3 wins in 99 FIA-GT ), C27 ( 5th OA at Daytona ’00 ), C35 ( ALMS 00 co-Champion with C31 , 2nd GTS at Le Mans ), C25 – a friend’s car ( 2000 FIA-GT vice – Champion ), and C51 the Alain Prost one from 2005, the ultimate spec. Viper ever built by Exagon Engineering. I just can’t wait C22 and C50 to be ready and join them once !
I also added on the right line some other GTs and the Reynard-Mopar LMP900, which was with the Vipers a factory Chrysler car at Le Mans 2000. I got it directly from ORECA and De Chaunac together with C35 early this year.
Keep the passion burning and the venom deep in you.
Florent

You must be registered for see images attach

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those looks sick, anyone know where to get that front splitter?

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you could try Nadine, recall she brought quite a few carbon front spliters direct off Oreca a few years ago when the got out of the viper, they sold all the GTS-R parts they had in stock

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI.. to clear it up Neil, the place I work at made the molds & parts for Oreca back then, then contacted to Florent via Nadine, and we sold all the GTS-R molds to Florent a few months ago..

Here's Florent's website for those interested in GTS-R parts.. he now has the original carbon fibre molds.. (fascias, clamshell, roof, splitter, wing, diffuser, quarters, doors, etc..)

Florent MOULIN - L'automobile par passion

If it wasn't for being here on the VCA site, chatting with Nadine, the original GTS-R molds were probably be sitting in storage collecting dust rather than being put to good use. It's great there are folks like Florent who continue the support restoration and replacment parts for what was probably the best race cars or icon in Dodge's / Chrysler's history.

Cool pics btw.

Regards,
Mike

Last edited:

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI.. to clear it up Neil, the place I work at made the molds & parts for Oreca back then, then contacted to Florent via Nadine, and we sold all the GTS-R molds to Florent a few months ago..

Here's Florent's website for those interested in GTS-R parts.. he now has the original carbon fibre molds.. (fascias, clamshell, roof, splitter, wing, diffuser, quarters, doors, etc..)

Florent MOULIN - L'automobile par passion

If it wasn't for being here on the VCA site, chatting with Nadine, the original GTS-R molds were probably be sitting in storage collecting dust rather than being put to good use. It's great there are folks like Florent who continue the support restoration and replacment parts for what was probably the best race cars or icon in Dodge's / Chrysler's history.

Cool pics btw.

Regards,
Mike

Hi Mike, thanks for clarifying that huge thanks to you and VCA site here, as through your help and enthusiasm via the VCA forums here the cars can be raced, knowing OE body panels are now easily obtainable.

Florent isn't just a collector, he's a fantastic driver, F1 cars too! I re-sized all these pics last night ready to post, but just ran out of time before my night shift, didn't realise there was a race on to post them :rolaugh: the main thing is everyone gets to see them, thanks Neil for saving me the time on this, more garage time for me then (... ;) that special project Mike, is coming along well, pics to follow once all sorted, cold out today, we had our first hard frost last night).

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats good to hear Mike the original moulds can be used, im sure that will keep a few Viperday'ers happy as well. I did know your company made the moulds for the GTS-R and the initial prototype for the CC, thats great they were able to release them

no need really to reduce all the pics ***, i just simply copied and pasted Bjorns original post, think Baz maybe thinks he's in a race, he's always trying to keep up with the Blues :) most forums now resize pics automatically, and regular users will tick the 'automatic resizing pictures' within their own PC internet settings

Last edited:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats good to hear Mike the original moulds can be used, im sure that will keep a few Viperday'ers happy as well. I did know your company made the moulds for the GTS-R and the initial prototype for the CC, thats great they were able to release them

no need really to reduce all the pics ***, i just simply copied and pasted Bjorns original post, think Baz maybe thinks he's in a race, he's always trying to keep up with the Blues :) most forums now resize pics automatically, and regular users will tick the 'automatic resizing pictures' within their own PC internet settings

Was half way through doing a post and then here it was.....

Awsome pics (right click save as ):2tu::2tu::2tu:

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone else know anyone who even has close to that kind of collection of rare Vipers? Other than Chrysler themselves?

Sigmund

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is my Chysler Viper GTS-R.

Before:

And now:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads