GTS Viper Perfection?

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Other than stock. Those are the first wheels I actualy like on a gts. 19 & 20 wouldn't work for me because the car is lowered. Would probably have to stick with 18". GTS BRuce

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think 18/19 set up to be the best for GTS. 20"s just look lil big for the wheel well and 19's look to fit better.

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I just found my next set of wheels to purchase...That DPE wheel F'n ROCKS!!

wkdviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, PERFECT for that car. Almost a more modern 'nicer' version of the ACR stock wheels.

Cheers
Steve

kenmo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I'd share this. Went to the Houston "Cars & Coffee" event yesterday. A local photographer, Michael Cole, typically goes around and snaps photos and posts them up. Didn't even realize I picked such a perfect parking spot :)

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
N

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Other than stock. Those are the first wheels I actualy like on a gts. 19 & 20 wouldn't work for me because the car is lowered. Would probably have to stick with 18". GTS BRuce

Bruce, these wheels shown have similar outer diameter tires as stock, so lowering a car has no affect on wheel size. Just the sidewall thickness changes.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow..those rims are massive.

For me, these are the only wheels that belong on a sapphire Viper...

You must be registered for see images

oh yea...that beauty just happens to be mine. :)

Bluvenm97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheels look beautiful!! They are definitely for a classy street look though, and I'm sure my wife would love those on my car too..What's the weight on those monsters?

With that being said, I prefer the gettin down to business look of track type wheels... Of course I dislike chrome on Vipers too so..:dunno:

Still great choice though, I'm sure in person it even pops more ;)

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I'd share this. Went to the Houston "Cars & Coffee" event yesterday. A local photographer, Michael Cole, typically goes around and snaps photos and posts them up. Didn't even realize I picked such a perfect parking spot :)

You could sell that shot.........:headbang:

kenmo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks nice...funny how we see thing so different.So how much are a set like those?

PM Nine Ball (the OP) for a price. He's got plenty of options when it comes to wheels. He can even get you tires.

Pretty amazing how just a new set of wheels gives the car a whole different attitude/look. Well worth it IMO.

OP
OP
N

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty amazing how just a new set of wheels gives the car a whole different attitude/look. Well worth it IMO.

Yup. You went from plain 'ol clown shoe to a clown shoe with wheels! :rolaugh:

REDBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like the wheels. However, would look and perform better with 18". I don't like SUV size wheels on performance cars.