Guess the ad Car on the Sign in Advance Auto for Autocraft Batteries ?

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to pick up some new K&N air filter kit elements that I ordered and the guy behind the counter starts telling me about how he drove a 2003 Viper once at a Track Day and how the motor is just too much for the car... On my way out I look up and see this... 15 years worth of cars from dozens of manufacturers since they built this car but they chose it for their ad...:dunno::D

You must be registered for see images

coupe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JohnnyViper said:
that must be a jab at the battery life in a viper when its in storage
Well, considering mine's a B/W like in the banner, I wouldn't call it a "jab."

I mean, let's face it: They are known for drawing a small current, which YES, is especially noticable when parked for a long period of time.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turtle wax uses a snakeskin green with black stripes on one of it's instore billboards, I think it was at auto zone

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cool, I was in autozone today and picked up a Mirror Glaze polish and low and behold I saw my car lol:

Attachments

• 41XSZQ4MY3L.jpg
    41XSZQ4MY3L.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 29

Danno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was at that parts store buying paint to repaint my "Speaker Grills" for my 97 BW about 4 years ago and they had that same banner up. The parts guy was trying to help me find the appropriate paint and when he asked what it was for, I pointed at the picture and told him I had the exact same car and same color and what I was trying to paint. You could actually see some of the "Speaker grills" in the photo, and I HAD NOT driven my viper to the store. I could tell he thought I was lying, he helped me pick the paint and I'm sure he told everyone I was full of crap when I left. I dont blame him as it was pretty coincidental. :D:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi