H.I.D light kit for sale

venemous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my 2nd time listing these due to buyers not being real . Im only asking 300. for the mcculock set never installed (9005).I HAD MANY PEOPLE WANTING THEM , BUT NO MONEY . lets give it one more go . You are welcome to pick them up in charlotte or call me at home for details on shipping . 704-531-6094
John

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this a direct replacement with ballasts included and a the bulbs with no filiments? I have never heard of the brand usually slyvania makes them.

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Real HID's take a lot of juice to ignite, (hence the expensive ballast) but quite little to run. They actually run quite cool in comparison to filament bulbs.

While I can't comment to "plasma" bulbs, perhaps they do provide a better value for the dollar, however I have Sean's HID's and highly recommend them. My thought is that they must be better or why would very cost conscious car companies use them over the less expensive "plasma" bulbs?</FONT f>

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2tall,
Good question, I replaces my bulbs (9005 - low beam) with "Plasma HID Xenon" and they are great; and they only cost about $20 - $25 for the pair. Can also do the high beam, but didn't at this time. www.plasmaindustries.com
Check Ebay