Had a chance to check out an 06 SRT Coupe today?

BarryBum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome car, I got to sit behind the wheel. I can actually fit my long legs in it very easily. Only problem is wife wouldn't let me spring the 92 grand for it. Salesman told us that Chrysler offered 10 year financing on the Viper.....lets see about 96 grand counting tax and tag, at about 6% for 10 years......thats about $1065.84 per month :2tu:

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You can get them for alot less than 96K! Thats probably about $15k too much. Tell the wife that, you may end up with one then. :laugh:

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Awesome car, I got to sit behind the wheel. I can actually fit my long legs in it very easily. Only problem is wife wouldn't let me spring the 92 grand for it. Salesman told us that Chrysler offered 10 year financing on the Viper.....lets see about 96 grand counting tax and tag, at about 6% for 10 years......thats about $1065.84 per month :2tu:

Wow. What a deal...with a 10 year loan using your figures it only cost you $127,901! :nana:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call John Gastman at Roanke or Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse and you won't hear a number that starts with a 9. Without stripes you should be in the low 80's. If you want a convertible you won't even believe how well you can do.
Chuck Tator and Mike Ringgold would be other good sources. I don't know if they have sites.

www.romocoinc.com

www.woodhouse.com