Hadn't seen this poster before...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But Michelin sent us some that we are using for our Optima Battery promotion...

mich1.jpg

Pretty cool stuff!

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody know where they can be purchased (without having to buy an Optima battery)...I found one similar on e-bay, but I couldn't find this one :(.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
VOI-1 Poster...it was also an ad in Car mags and Viper Quarterly. I believe until the 2008 ACR, the XGT-Z was the softest compound ever delivered OE on ANY production car.

[why would Michelin promote Optima Batteries?]

Last edited:
OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[why would Michelin promote Optima Batteries?]
They wouldn't. However the club is and Michelin provided posters to us to help raise funds in any way we saw fit. Given that we are out of the signed SCCA drivers posters originally offered for the Optima promotion, this was a perfect substitution.

So buy this wonderful poster for as little as $110 (red top, Venom member) and we will throw in two World Challenge tickets, a large Viper Comp Coupe poster from Woodhouse Performance, and what the heck - a brand new Optima battery straight from the factory! And don't forget that you can use that "free" battery that we include with your poster purchase for any vehicle - you are not just limited to Vipers. So be sure to check it out here:

http://forums.viperclub.org/vca-mem...ther-vca-member-benefit-optima-batteries.html

Thanks for asking Jon! :2tu:

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK now I am REALLY sad:( does that mean I have to buy another battery??? OK since I could see needing another battery in my future how long are the certificates good for?? If I buy another battery from the program how long can I wait before collecting the battery??

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought 2 batteries and would rather have the Michelin Viper RT/10poster over the signed drivers poster.... I never even heard of most of the drivers on the poster.