Hall of fame VIper!! (you want believe this story)

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One year and six days ago I sold my 94 RT/10 with 28k on the clock for $40k. Once in a life time luck right.....Wrong the guy I sold it to put 20k more on the car and sold it a few days ago for $40,500. He spent a little extra on it after purchasing it from me by putting factory Gen II hood vents in it.(that looked like it came that way I might add). Now keep in mind this car was pristine when I sold it and in the same shape when he sold it. Oh but the story does not stop there......He hopped a flight (seller paid for the ticket) to TX to buy a 2000 RT with 14900 miles on the clock for $44K. When he got there he picked the car apart because it was advertised to be "perfect" and it was not, but still a nice car with full Borla Headers and Cat Back, and a K&N cone filter with box set up. He threaten to fly back home and not take the car so the seller asked what it would take to close the deal and he said $40,000............He is the crazy part the guy said SOLD. It was a little more involved than my condensed version but you get the point. Bottom line is
He sold his for ....................$40,500.00
Bought the 2000 for.................$40,000.00
minus the plane ticket.............. $400.00
Total cost after the plane ticket...$39,600.00
To top it off he stayed with some really hot College party girls that he met in the spring down on the Beach and they drove him 3 hrs to pick the car up.
Un-reeeel
Chad
190Chads_Viper_with_top_on.jpg

190Chads_Viper_side_view_top_on.jpg

190Chads_Viper_top_off_side_view.jpg

190Chads_Viper_top_off.jpg

Proof that a clean car will bring top dollar and a dirty one with bring a lot less.
Chad

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2many is right; next guy who mentions party girls without showing some pics of said girls is in a heap o' trouble with a bunch o' guys. That's akin to describing a "17-lb. bass" you caught with no evidence of said fish.
How do we know these "party girls" were not "study girls" or "nerd girls" of even really ugly for that matter.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NC, you are opening up a whole new arena of thought on the matter. I don't even want to think about it.
'Scuse me while I head over to the Ferrari site for a few.

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys I did not go, this was the story from the guy that I sold my old Gen I to. I met the girls back in the spring, but do not have any digital pics, Yell at him not me. :D If it were me that took the trip you guys would have to come over to the alley to see my pics :2tu:
Jon what is with the *** complex? You can speak to me when you have a Viper that runs. BTW you are ***, I don't live with a dude that drives an S2000 :D
C

gotV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am the main character in this story. As chad said the 94 I sold was as perfect as you can get for a 1994 with any miles on it. As for the 2000, it is in really good shape with only minor things needed to be all that i want. Now to the importnat part...THE GIRLS!!!. The only pics i have are "hard pics".., no, not of me, i mean they are from a regular camera. as soon as i get to chads house i will have him scan 'em and get them on here so everyone can see.

ps. whats with the *** comments, what r u so bitter about? the s2000 kick you out of garage space?

ryan

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold my 94 RT-10 for $52K, last July or August. No biggie.

You just have to find a buyer that appreciates a well kept, nice condition car. At the time of sale my RT-10 had 38K or 39K miles on it. The car was like new!