Hampton Bays Brunch Aug.12 "tide Runner's"

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A group of us are heading out east for a little fun and food. We have a table reserved outside over looking the water at Tide Runners in Hampton Bays on sunday. Everyone is welcome to come and join THE FAMILY.......Adrian

PLACE: Tide Runners-Hampton Bays
MEETING TIME-LOCATION: 10:30am...REST AREA BETWEEN EXIT 51-52 OFF THE LIE HEADING EAST

CONFIRMED SO FAR:
Jay (SleekRide) + 1
Dimitrios
*** BLK + 1
Draco1 + 1
Chazz "The Man"
Sal + 1
Rocky + 1
VOI 9 (Phil)
Sal's Cousin +1
Mike/Barbara ?
ViperJohn ?
The Spirit ?

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONFIRMED SO FAR:
Jay (SleekRide) + 1
Dimitrios
*** BLK + 1
Draco1 + 1
Chazz "The Man"
Sal + 1
Rocky + 1
VOI 9 (Phil)
Sal's Cousin +1
Mike/Barbara ?
ViperJohn :drive:
The Spirit ?

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
01oh6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]Here are some of the pics:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
017xp4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]http://forums.viperclub.org/
[URL="http://imageshack.us"][IMG]http://forums.viperclub.org/[URL="http://imageshack.us"][IMG]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6571/016hm8.jpg[/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
02dw1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
06zu2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
03zm1.jpg
[/URL][MG]
The Blue Moose in Action
019iq9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
013ek2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
021iy7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The Yellow Invasion
12331of0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
011dq1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Adrian , Phil and Viper Jon
dsc0186jo8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
07al8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
08ca9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
014ol0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
010at3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
dsc0181ki6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
012ej4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Some ******* took this nice yellow sports car and put Lamborghini doors on it. Some people can't leave well enough alone, they always have to customize and ruin a good thing. Now it has that cheap ricer look.
015wu9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome pics V 10 Mafia! :headbang:
Hey, what was up with that SUV that almost ran you off the road? I got over real quick to avoid the rocks that your left side tires were starting to kick up. I couldn't believe it.:omg: Then he starts riding on your bumper. I dont understand some people. I honked at him as I went by and he didn't even aknowledge that he was driving like an idiot. BTW, I was really impressed by the way you can take pics with both hands while driving. I was laughing my a-- off.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ***** in the Jeep as you saw ran me off the road on purpose because he couldn't get by the vipers ahead, so he takes it out on me, meanwhile I did absolutely nothing to the guy. Besides that I had a great time.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pic's Chaz.
That guy was really ********** he couldn't get by the caravan...idiot. Really fun day today, nice to see everyone again. That place was great, food was excellent and the view and company terrific.

I rate it :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: Five stars.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT pictures!!! Wow, what an eclectic group you had there--people and cars!! Looked like a good day to cruise....hope you all had a good time! ~juli~

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWESOME day guys and girls as always great to see everyone again and Chazz nice pictures. THANKS to EVERYONE for the continue support of the NY/CT Club...Adrian

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This place should be on the short list for future gatherings and events. Nice long fun ride to it, good food and the entertainment value of watching million dollars yachts avoid bashing in to each other in the choppy canel is very high.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This place should be on the short list for future gatherings and events. Nice long fun ride to it, good food and the entertainment value of watching million dollars yachts avoid bashing in to each other in the choppy canel is very high.

ViperJon, we will keep this for future gatherings and the next one will be North Fork a place called www.claudios.com
Will speak to Scott and post a date ..........Adrian
Should we do a Sat...Like around 3 or 4
or keep sunday like around 12 again???????????????????

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ViperJon, we will keep this for future gatherings and the next one will be North Fork a place called www.claudios.com
Will speak to Scott and post a date ..........Adrian
Should we do a Sat...Like around 3 or 4
or keep sunday like around 12 again???????????????????
I would love to try a Saturday evening if it works for everyone else. :2tu: This way my wife and I could drop off the baby at my in-laws and my wife could come along for the meet,greet,and eat.:D Plus, you know me Adrian, I'll show up late if it's on a Sunday. At least I caught up with the crew on the last gathering at Tide Runners for the awesome drive home.:drive:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sal's new shoes
04zy9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The Queens Highway Department sought out to hire Sal and use Lambo to help finish a highway paving job since their steamroller broke down.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car is to frickin die for. I feel like I'm driving Jed Clampett's jalopy when next to that machine.