Hampton Bays Long Island Cruise Sept.16

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a sucessful dinner and fun cruise out east last sat. We decided to go out again this week and to continue to take advantage of the weather. We will meet on the L.I.E at 4:30pm at the rest area between 51-52 on the right heading east and from there we will cruise to Hampton Bays for dinner sitting outside. So lets start the head count of who is coming...*** BLK...(Adrian+1,Bryant+1,Keith+1,The Spirit,Rich Lambert+1? :nana:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if i can make this one, im gonna be late. I'll have to meet you guys at the restaurant.

just give me an address and i'll find. (famous last words of the long island expert)

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Draco1 please post name of restaurant and Thurs. will give you a count of how many...Thanks,Adrian

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey guy's can't make this one going to Vegas yea I know a week early for VOI ,have fun and I don't belive a word Tiger said that his car was in the rain LOL

Russ

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ the truth is it was a great day out and not in a million years you would have thought it was going to rain on the island. He got caught in the rain and was not happy about it :p *** BLK

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian+1
Draco1+1
Keith+1
The Spirit
BadVenom+(wife?)
Steve(White Mamba)
plumcrazy+1 (a definite maybe)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My brother should have some. It was not bad as the car was parked while it was raining. Driving in the rain is when the problem is since the rain gets all over in the car. Can not wait till the weekend!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures from last weeks event:

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This EVENT is ON the weather is suppose to clear up thru out the day. Keith you or your brother is in charge up taking pictures :D if anything change I will call everyone above. See you guys at 4:30pm sat. can't wait :nana: Adrian

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry i am out again on this...but i will see you guys at Tators in October! Have fun :headbang:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott you are too funny. If you thought that this one was bad, you should have seen today. I am sure you and Chuck with talk about it at a later date but I think my car was in a monsoon this afternoon on the way to Chucks!!!

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PC,thanks for the heads up and hope to see you at the next event I'm planning which will be THE AMERICAN BOUNTY RESTAURANT at the CULINARY INSITITUE and I would like to thank my friend on sending me the e-mail on this great place to eat...Adrian www.ciachef.edu

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PC,thanks for the heads up and hope to see you at the next event I'm planning which will be THE AMERICAN BOUNTY RESTAURANT at the CULINARY INSITITUE and I would like to thank my friend on sending me the e-mail on this great place to eat...Adrian www.ciachef.edu
And here I was under some bizarre impression that we had an event there today??? LOL

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sun just broke through. Looks like a GREAT day for a nice drive! Damn, that Byrd man is blessed!

I can't make dinner with you fellows, but I may be able to join you for the drive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi