Hampton Bays Long Island Cruise Sept.16

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a awesome time again today the cruise out east was so much fun. The food was great and more important the members of the club was very pleased. Charlie glad you met up with us and it was good to see you BadVenom we missed you and CitySnake. The cruise coming back on the L.I.E was awesome everyone was freaking out as we drove by but the ultimate was this....THE SPIRIT and MONSTERSTEVE went at it back and forward and neither man backing off was so funny. You had two guys who are beyond crazy they are just f_c_i_ nuts. CitySnake you had to see this one we can not put these two guys on the same road at the same time. Then as we passed LGA Airport what do I see a red viper with silver stripes with NEW JERSEY PLATES I thought I was seeing things. I think they were spys checking us out before the autocross contest. I am planning another event and will post soon as all details are worked out and NEW JERSEY will be calling you would like for you to attend. Thanks again guys for a fun day and looking forward to seeing everyone soon. Thank you, Adrian :2tu:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian, it could not be said any better. We had a great time and must do it again. Can not wait for the next one. I will post pictures as soon as Dimitri gets home and sends them over.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be aware!!! This guy is taking over. *** should be charged with treason for major disloyalty! He has overseas believing he is the NY/CT President. Don't take my word for it here it is

http://www.viperpassion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=841&sid=098d214ababef9d27d2990197c23ba49

*** has become a substatial threat to the Viper Community with fake ID's and setting up his own malicious Viper excursions against our organized club. We must be aware that hurtful people like this really do exist and are living among us.
7328abryd-med.jpg

He suspiciously resembles this bad character. Notice they both wear the same fanny pack.
7328abyrd3_copy.jpg

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be aware!!! This guy is taking over. *** should be charged with treason for major disloyalty! He has overseas believing he is the NY/CT President. Don't take my word for it here it is

http://www.viperpassion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=841&sid=098d214ababef9d27d2990197c23ba49

*** is turning into a Viper Terrorist with fake ID's and setting up his own malicious Viper excursions against our organized club. We must be aware that hurtful people like this do exist in the Viper Community.
7328abryd.jpg

He suspiciously resembles this bad character. Notice they both wear the same fanny pack.
7328abyrd3_copy.jpg
Charlie you are a sick man noticed I made the correction VICE-PRESIDENT :D I think Chuck is the VIPER TECH for them :headbang: Alright the truth is I'm setting up a cruise to go there :nana: Adrian

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoke to THE SPRIT today and he said he was holding back on MONSTERSTEVE last night. From what I saw MONSTERSTEVE is a good candidate for the 2nd annual SPIRIT of LES award :headbang: Adrian

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha! Yes he is Adrian. I lost him around exit 39 on the LIE. He must have been FLYING!

Also, here are the pictures courtsey of D:

You must be registered for see images