Hans Device reduced price. Users any feed back please.

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased the Hans Device today and it was 975 instead of 1275. The difference is 1/2 pound in weight because of less Carbon fiber. I figured it doesn't matter for the twenty-five minute runs I do. So after spending all the money on the car I figured I better save my neck. Any feed back if you have used one last year is appreciated. Thanks! john

:usa:

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well for the last 2 years we used the Hutchens style restraint. This year moving to using the Hans also.
The more safety in a car THE BETTER!!!! Especially if its your head!

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mike..
do you have a number? what is the lead time on sending your helmet to georgia & getting it back?

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mike..
what is the lead time on sending your helmet to georgia & getting it back?

Per there website you can now install the device on your helmet yourself. They will send you the hardware or they will install it free of charge if you send them your helmet.

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The phone number is 770-457-1046. Yes, I think you can do it yourself. The install time is less than 1/2 hour. I am picking mine up on the way to florida in 2 weeks.

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike , just got back from sebring last weekend, man the track is rougher than ever, They had to put cones in the middle of turn 17 because the pavement was breaking up! The big power guys were breaking half shafts all over the place due to too stiff settings. I wasted the tranny in qualifing but got one in time for the enduro.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang