Happy 4th-Also Any Interest in Being in Next Years Parade?

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy July 4th everyone!

Also, our town holds a parade, which happens to include the NE chapter of the Corvette Club. This year, I'd say we had about 12 or so Corvettes. A few guys in the department asked my about the Viper Club making a showing.

So, I know its a year away, but is there any interest in attending? Yes, its a small town, but is a nice parade and runs through the center of town...many of the town's people showing up.

Just curious.:dunno:

Thanks!:headbang:

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool! I know its next year and who knows what will be doing, but all part of planning. Just thought since the Corvette Club is there, what better place to show up and show them up! :D

I know we have about 15 or so Vipers within the "area", could be fun.

Thanks.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipuronr....DONE....Just remind us and we will support it on our end :2tu: Thanks

July 4, 2011: NY/CT: Great American "Viper" Parade :usa:

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool, the parade is run by the Lions Club. I have plenty of time, but I will find out who there is in charge and get it on their list of participants. Hopefully, I can get that done...pretty polical club and I'm not a member. If the Vettes can be in, then no reason we can't.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks again.

Peter

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny, its a small town, but Linda McMahon (running for Governor, wife of Vince McMahon owner of WWE), State Senator Mary Ann Carson, State Attorney General Richard Blumenthal all marched this year. Guess not so "small town"! We are actually a resort town near Candlewood Lake and have many summer residents from New York.

Just a little perspective.:D

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, just sent an email to the person at the Lion's Club who is in charge of the parade. Will bring you up-to-date once I hear back on whether we can participate.

But just think, how funny and how much fun will we have when we line up in back of the Corvettes and they turn around and see us!

Thanks.:2tu:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny, its a small town, but Linda McMahon (running for Governor, wife of Vince McMahon owner of WWE), State Senator Mary Ann Carson, State Attorney General Richard Blumenthal all marched this year. Guess not so "small town"! We are actually a resort town near Candlewood Lake and have many summer residents from New York.

Just a little perspective.:D
Look at my pictures from the Derby Day/River View BBQ run, I have a picture with Linda and me by my Viper!