Happy Holidays

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish y'all happy holidays and best wishes for a great weekend.

Will be interesting to hear what Santa brought you.

Alice

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I’ve asked Santa for a new Festivus Pole.

I’m sorry for those who may not know what a Festivus Pole is. Anyway - Merry Christmas Alice!!! (Opps, can I say Christmas here?)

ARMORGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve asked Santa for a new Festivus Pole.

I’m sorry for those who may not know what a Festivus Pole is. Anyway - Merry Christmas Alice!!! (Opps, can I say Christmas here?)

Don't forget about the feats of strength!

Nowayforya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too Alice!
Yes, I am getting the bills for Christmas. Just what I have always wanted. :eek:
Seriously, I have been blessed great health, a wonderful Wife, and a Son that I am very proud of in the Air Force.
God Bless and take care of our troops.
Hal :usa: :2tu:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I asked for a misteltoe belt buckle! :eek:

OP
OP
V

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merry Christmas John, Vic, Hal, Bill, Bryon and all VCA members and Viper owners. It has been a great year for us all.

Alice

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Alice. Your input here has been very entertaining! Wishing you the best!

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Will be interesting to hear what Santa brought you.

Alice

Well, for me the jury’s already in on this one. I only get one gift on Christmas and it’s from my mom. Even though I’m a grown man and make a decent living, she still sends me cash.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merry Christmas.

Outlaw; yes you can say Christmas :) , you can also say Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or Ramadan.

I love Christmas. Christians celebrate the day that the savior was born, while other celebrations pay homage to Victory, Faith, and Salvation. I Still remember the Christmas when I was about the age "Santa Claus no longer existed". We left for Church at midnight, and when we returned all the gifts were under the tree, all "From Santa"..... It was pretty neat. Parents one, Jay zero!

It is one of my favorite days because I get hear songs on the radio about faith, love, giving, peace on earth, and I actually can hear the words. It is fantastic to see George Bailey discover that a person who positively affects those around him is a person that has lived a rewarding life, it is the day Miracles happen on 34th Street and Santa Claus teaches that "it is OK based on faith alone to believe". Movie after movie speaks of miracles. What a great day.

OK, the presents are nice too, this year my in laws did great getting me spare batteries for my 18 volt Ryobi tools, and a new 18V Ryobi orbital jig saw, my wife hit a home run with a very nice digital measuring tape, a portrait of Duncan (our champion Dog) and even a surprise gift from ViperMad, not sure were he found them, a pair of GT-2 front Canards, which will be a perfect addition for my project Viper..... Like I said, I love Christmas.

Happy Holidays to y'all!