Has any publication/ blog verified the Vipers Top Speed ?

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know if any publication or testing company has verified the Vipers Top speed ?

Just wondering since it is claimed at over 200mph.

OP
OP
K

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the video.

I am wondering how the car would do Top end in a top speed shoot out in better conditions.... cool temps and a paved smooth roadway.

My 1997 Gen2 had a factory claimed 185mph top speed, but did 194mph in motortrend testing

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the second run? What are the conditions needed to meet the "theoretical" top speed? The top speed presumably is drag limited.

From my understanding 206mph was reached that day. They just did not show the entire video on YouTube, however several forum members saw the full length video in person with more information shared from SRT themselves. At least that's how I understand it... I am sure others will chime in.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From my understanding 206mph was reached that day. They just did not show the entire video on YouTube, however several forum members saw the full length video in person with more information shared from SRT themselves. At least that's how I understand it... I am sure others will chime in.
Yes!! I saw it :headbang:

OP
OP
K

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing that you can get a supercar that has an exotic 200mph+ top speed for around $100G (base model) that has virtually no maintenance/upkeep costs compared to Ferrari/Lambo/etc

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang