Has anyone dealt with Vipair lately?

Discussion in 'Vendor Review: Vipair Performance Products' started by PeterMJ, Aug 19, 2013.

1. PeterMJ

PeterMJ Enthusiast

I left a couple messages with Steve but no call back. Curious what is going on. I started a thread in the seller feedback section but this did not get me anywhere and I am getting pretty nervous by now.

2. PeterMJ

PeterMJ Enthusiast

This got moved in a hurry, LOL. I wish my resolution was as swift.:rolleyes:

3. PeterMJ

PeterMJ Enthusiast

What happened to my post describing why I am trying to get hold off Steve Prescott, specifically the fact that he has my money and my parts since May and I cannot even get hold of him for the last three weeks to get my stuff and money back? What is going on here?

4. PeterMJ

PeterMJ Enthusiast

Steve, please feel free to jump in and set the record straight. Apparently after my thread was moved in this section, nobody besides me and you can post here.

I am sure you still have my paypal account and shipping address from my payment and shipping the Autoform spoiler to you. If you do not, let me know and I can provide you with the info again to put this unpleasant matter to rest.