Has anyone else tried these?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thinking of tracking both of my Vipers next season. (actually me in one and wife in the other) These might be some protection. Has anyone here tried these? Function? Do they look goofy?

You must be registered for see images attach

Moderator edit no links directly to company please.

Thanks!

F

FrgMstr

Love mine. Full review here. But watch out, some people freak the eff out about these things for some reason. They fail to understand that a clear bra does little to protect from debris being thrown up the side of the car. To each his own.

Here are pics of my SRT10 with these installed. Click for a bigger version.

You must be registered for see images
-
-
-
-

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar Steve,
Agree with those above. I have a graphite gray ACR and the carbon fiber goes very well with the car color. They offer protection and look sharp as well. I also have the clear plastic film applied to those areas of the car that are most likely to take abuse. Check out invisiblemask.com. Their film is relatively inexpensive and very easy to apply since i was didn't have much of a problem doing it myself.
PAVenomRT/10

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Freak out??? You mean like lie about someone elses business because they have a different perspective than you??? Or send numerous threatening childish ***??? As stated in the other thread... one that you are just angry to see... the splash guards will protect the side but they do not WRAP UNDER THE CAR far enough to protect the BOTTOM of the rocker panels. They are not invisible... look at the picture above... but they will protect the side of the car. IDEALLY both options together would be the best way to go. But if you had to go with one option a clear bra would be your best bet.

vdogg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have them and they have made a big difference at the track keeping debris and rubber off the rockers and rear bumper. Would highly recommend them. Easy install too.