Has anyone got their shirts from 85 of 200 yet?

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered some shirts from him last month and haven't received them. Notice he hadn't posted in a while, or replied to a pm. I'm wondering if something happened to him?

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I spoke with him on Tuesday as he had a question for me. He stated they were going out this week.

FYI

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so what's up with the shirts? i was trying to find details but couldn't. what kind of shirt are they and what do they look like? thanks, todd

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so what's up with the shirts? i was trying to find details but couldn't. what kind of shirt are they and what do they look like? thanks, todd

They're the "God made Vipers so Vette Owners can have heros" (or some derivation) shirts.

There's a thread where a member's making them up.

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All have been sent, took the shop a little longer to due, they had some trade show or something, everyone should have my number if you have any problems or concerns.

OP
OP
F

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool beans.

I didn't think you stood us up, I thought something might have happened like a delay.

Thanks again for doing this!

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Normally the guy says 2 to 3 weeks to have them made, but every time I have them within 3 days. Well this time it took a little over 2 weeks. So I told you guys wrong, but all are in the mail, if anyone doesnt have them by sat, let me know but unless your in NY or CA, and even then you should have them this week.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must...resist...urge...to...be...sarcastic...trying.

I already did it for you...you nasty man! LOL

Gee thanx fellas...would it make ya'll feel better if you KNEW I drove the VETTE with VIPER APPAREL???!!! :2tu: ALWAYS!!!! :drive::D:cool: ~juli
(Sorry, I wouldn't get the shirt...and then wear it driving the VETTE, HAH!!! :rolaugh: THAT would be kinda funny though! :lmao:)

OP
OP
F

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious how did you send them? Fed-ex? Ups? USPS?

Hopefully get mine today.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine today. They did a GREAT job and I am a happy customer. Thanks to the person who brought up ordering some.:clap:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine came his weekend. Just as advertised. NICE hearty T. Thank you!

The Viper emblem is on the front. For the life of me I can't recall if it's fangs or sneaky Pete.

OP
OP
F

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm my USPS failed me again. Hopefully it comes today. If not I'll give you a buzz.

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should have it by now, they all went 2-3 day Priority, call me if not 816 809 3109

V

Venomiss

Now that everyone is happy and taken care of maybe we can get some pictures of all who received them modeling them on the beefcake? With Vipers of course.

Wishful thinking..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang