Has anyone run the 1/4 yet in a STOCK 2013 Gen V?

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car is not stock with all the work you have done and drag radials. That is all cool, but your runs will be much quicker that a factory bone stock Gen.5... Sure to be the first Gen 5 in the 10s...

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car is "bone" stock. Do you think all the ZO6/Zr1's that post 10's on the corvette forums run street tires? I am not sure it will run 10's the first time out, the one wart these cars have is the inability to do consistent launches. I would guess there will be a firmware change somewhere in the future that will help. The launch feature is also difficult to use, especially at the drag strip. You have to be the first one to stage otherwise you cannot use it.

Your car is not stock with all the work you have done and drag radials. That is all cool, but your runs will be much quicker that a factory bone stock Gen.5... Sure to be the first Gen 5 in the 10s...

Last edited:

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I run my Turbo S for time ,I do it alone on the track and take my time to get the launch control correct and the turbos to full boost before I let it go.Much better than a car beside me in the other lane...I piss them of at the track,but who cares...

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No desire to go drag racing this time of year, due to 95-99F temps outside. I don't want to be the first Gen V to run 12s. Haha

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No desire to go drag racing this time of year, due to 95-99F temps outside. I don't want to be the first Gen V to run 12s. Haha

So true, and if you think it's bad down there this time of year, try running in 6,000 ft of air... Fine when you're bracket racing, not so fine when you are trying to run a number. LOL

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love a chance of trying to get a 10! If anyone with a gen V would like to see their car post one let me know as i would be
happy to drive it for you. Ask many here, I would have agood shot of getting it if its possible. I live in Maryland which has the best
weather to get it done. Check my gallery you will see what i posted with my gen rt 10 , 11.4xxx stock. Woohooo I would love a shot
at this.

WANTED

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dealer said that my car is built and at shipping.......but I'll beleive it when I see it

Ok that's huge Caude!!! I hear you on believing it when you see it. My car is also 100% built and in final inspection, which probably means its waiting for a full truck of 6 Vipers headed to CA before it'll ship.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you really want to see the best 1/4 mile time the new gen v can do ? Lmk

wanted !!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960