Has anyone seen the 08 Viper for sale in Cochrane?

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have a Venom red convertible and want $78,000.00 for it. Its at the Dodge dealer there. I called and wanted a price difference on a trade on my 98 GTS and the guy never called me back. I'm guessing they had no interest in a trade. Has anyone seen this car? I have heard the Venom red is not a great color? Might have to stop in there and see it next time I'm in Calgary.

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope - I havn't seen it.

I think that would be a nice trade though.

Renfrew in Calgary has 2 new 2008 Vipers that I'm sure they'd sell cheap. They've been sitting on them since late last summer.
Greg

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that poor color got beat up in early 08 because for the longest time thats all their was to look at,so every one boohoooood the color-its a good lookn color,they all are good colors..

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually like the color a lot. I think it got a bunch of flack in the Viper community because people were thinking it was going to be "Viper Red" and it turned out to be a deeper, more burgundy color. Personally, as far as red cars go (I generally hate red cars), it's a good red and classy looking.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Seriously that color looks much better in person. If it were the last color to come out, everyone would have clamored for it. I don't own a VR but I could see in a few years folks would forget about the early mistep by Dodge and it will garner a premium. Very sharp looking.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graham Moore at Northwest Motors in Red Deer(403-346-2035) has an 08 orange vert-white stripes(6 built according to VM). I asked him today what he would sell it for and he said with factory kickbacks $85,000.00.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang