Hatboro PA Car Show - Saturday 7/31 - 500 cars - 75K people

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be visiting but probably not in the show. I don't like the fact that you can't leave until the end once you get there.

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leave your cars home...just go an walk around.

I have shown cars for over 15 years in this are, and the Hatboro show is a circus.

For those that want their vehicles judged, the organizers "look" at each car as they are registered and then decide if they want to really judge that car or not.

For those that see it as a cruise night...be prepared to babysit all night, as the cars are tightly backed....with folks walking dogs (metal leashes), pushing strollers, wild kids...IMHO....too much potential for damage or problems. Plus, unless you get there very early, you will wind up parked at the end of town where there are no street lights.

There's a good cruise night the second Saturday of each month in Harleysville PA, at the Wal-Mart....well controlled and a good turnout.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Matt is a very particular owner , a great judge of car shows, and the feed and caring of a Viper. I would view his expertise and opinion with high regard, as he do know what he be talking bout. If he gave me his opinion on an event, I would value it above many others -- good advice on the event from a very reliable source. Thanks for the info M&M.

OP
OP
Y

YELL03

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks.

I have heard that the Hatboro show is a zoo.

Personally, I like driving my car more than showing it.

ATCO this Thursday sounds like a plan for me.

Thanks again,

Howard