Have a verbal agreement to buy.......

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. The car is in very good condition and the owner is a stand up guy. I was informed you wanted one part fixed on it. Easy fix and I most likely have the part in my garage. He never drives it and you have seen the car in person so you know the quality already. What exactly are your questions?

OP
OP
R

Rkh3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, word gets around quickly. I didn't meet the owner but I did meet his Dad, seemed like a nice guy.
Questions-
1. With what you know about the car does the price seem in line?
2. Any issues, aside from the drivers door lock, that you know of?
3. In any accidents that you know of?

Also, aside from the garage in NY that I have heard of any good Viper mechanics around Northshore MA?

Thanks

Rich

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, word gets around quickly. I didn't meet the owner but I did meet his Dad, seemed like a nice guy.
Questions-
1. With what you know about the car does the price seem in line?
2. Any issues, aside from the drivers door lock, that you know of?
3. In any accidents that you know of?

Also, aside from the garage in NY that I have heard of any good Viper mechanics around Northshore MA?

Thanks

Rich

I personally know the owner and am good friends with a buddy of his. I saw the car on craigslist as well and I texted him because he never told us he was selling it.
1.The agreed upon price is damn good, I can tell you that.
2.No issues that I know of. He has never complained about a thing to me and I have seen the car numerous times and been on cruises with it.
3.No accidents since I have known him, you would have to pull a report to find out its history prior to 2 years ago

We have a very robust community in the New England region. While there are no Viper Techs up here you have PLENTY of resources on this forum for small issues. These cars are VERY simple to work on and only major issues require a tech.

OP
OP
R

Rkh3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, unless the deal goes south, and I can't imagine why it would, I should be picking it up next weekend.

If you know of someone interested in an 09 Challenger SRT, black on black with a six speed and all the options let me know. Have to make some room in the garage for another toy http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/3320581084.html

Last edited:

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know anything about the viper, but if it has zero history then you are definitely not getting screwed on the price...don't worry about that.

OP
OP
R

Rkh3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've bought and sold dozens of cars and although not perfect they are he best of the "car history" sites. In other words, better than nothing.

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve has been a friend of mine for about 9 years. He is a good guy and has come to a few of our events every year. In the few years he has had his car he has never had any problems with it. And from the times I have seen it, it looks as if it is in good condition. Anything prior to when he got the car I have no idea, but if the title is clean, and for the last few years it has been problem free, Id say its a pretty safe bet. And one things for sure, cant beat the location....some guys travel across country to get a viper they want. You just need to go 5 miles haha.

If you have any question on vipers or about the club please feel free to give me a call. The last cruise of the year is next Sunday. Check the new England forum for the meeting spot, if you want to meet up we can go up together!

Martin
978-979-8967
(Beverly MA)

OP
OP
R

Rkh3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve has been a friend of mine for about 9 years. He is a good guy and has come to a few of our events every year. In the few years he has had his car he has never had any problems with it. And from the times I have seen it, it looks as if it is in good condition. Anything prior to when he got the car I have no idea, but if the title is clean, and for the last few years it has been problem free, Id say its a pretty safe bet. And one things for sure, cant beat the location....some guys travel across country to get a viper they want. You just need to go 5 miles haha.

If you have any question on vipers or about the club please feel free to give me a call. The last cruise of the year is next Sunday. Check the new England forum for the meeting spot, if you want to meet up we can go up together!

Martin
978-979-8967
(Beverly MA)
Thanks for the reply, nice to hear from people who know the owner and the car. Doubt that ill have taken ownership and registered it by next Sunday, but thanks for the invite!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang