Have heard of only 1 set of numbers from Texas so far

Tom86ZT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well,
I just heard from Paolo's wife what his numbers were. What I was told is that Paolo won the dyno (I am assuming in the centrifigul supercharger class since the TT cars should make 1000+ rwhp). But paolo made 862rwhp. Not bad. Anyone confirm this? I know Paolo has it set back to the lowest boost he runs so the belt lasts a nice long time.
Any other updates yet?

OP
OP
T

Tom86ZT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, talked to PC here's what he said that I rememebr...
H**** twinturbo SRT-10 with Nitrous was king with 884.5rwhp
PC was second with 862rwhp
and Dr. Roof made 822rwhp
He said there were like 25 cars there.
Anything else?

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! Impressive numbers and can't wait to hear the times they lay down.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
J H made 998 rwtq :eek: no nitrous and 1070 rwtq :eek: :eek: with the nitrous on the SRT10...they say its a bone stock motor. Its quiet and sure does sound stock.....I am still amazed. This car went a 9.94 on et streets tonight with some fourth gear problems causing the driver to let out. I think the mph was only in the 120's because they were not full passes.

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great figures!!!

Everyone knew the TT with NOs would put up some big torque - looks like it didn't disappoint - conrgats to JH for another nice TT job. TT's are here to stay! :2tu:

Paolo laying down 862rwhp independently on his regular street boost pressure ought to shut up a few naysayers who thought his 885rwhp at higher boost wasn't real. :headbang: That car is an unbelievably fast weapon - and I doubt there are any Vipers that would beat him on the Silverstate Classic if the belt lasted... maybe the SVS - which is essentially a race car.

Dr Roof - wow that car has to have one mean fat power curve - I'm delighted he ran an astonishing 9.93 @ 151mph according to another post!!! :2tu: :2tu: :headbang:

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were lots of really impressive numbers put down on the dyno, for sure. The air was cold (40-50F) with low humidity - good for all the cars all weekend long. Some of the paint jobs and underhood craftsmanship were stunning.

SVS worked hard to be there at all and missed the dyno session. That didn't stop Jr. from setting low ET and high MPH for the event with the Stryker TT. It also had the best chassis performance of any car I watched.

Thanks to David Boggs for setting up the event, and to all the sponsors who helped make it happen. It was a great time for all who attended.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The race was great and thanks to Roof for putting on the event.

Racing Solutions did it again, taking care of customers and friends with a fish fry, what a great group. They brought many strong Vipers and a fine time was had by all.

SW broke his own Motor only record, 10.01 (Pretty sure of the number). He comes in low key runs great numbers and is always so humble, #1.

Albert driving 2 Vipers took a 3rd in Motor only class with speeds in the 140 range.
Albert took 1st in the unlimited class for the second time, top speed, low ET and one more. his runs were 154.80MPH at 9.5345 and come back to run a 9.4562 @ 150MPH. His 9.4562 might be a new record for the 6 speed and if so he deserves it. Albert ran consistent 9.5's all day.

Other RSI customers showed strong with minor problems that will be worked out and they will be ready for Florida and the Supra Event at the same track next year.

Racing Solutions knows how to show up for a race. They worked tireless hours getting clients Vipers ready, great effort Gerald, Jason and the entire crew.

Gerald handed Nick Field (another Viper Racer)the needed parts to compete after he broke at the starting line. Nick Field was running in the unlimited class and was running strong. Handing your competition the needed parts shows that Gerald is a true racer and a class person.

All in All it was a great day with fine weather.

The wet T-Shirt contest by the ******* girls was a surprise, did you enjoy that or were you to busy racing? LOL

Many thanks to Albert for winning the Unlimited class. :cool:

Rohn
jkracer

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
J H made 998 rwtq :eek: no nitrous and 1070 rwtq :eek: :eek: with the nitrous on the SRT10...they say its a bone stock motor. Its quiet and sure does sound stock.....I am still amazed. This car went a 9.94 on et streets tonight with some fourth gear problems causing the driver to let out. I think the mph was only in the 120's because they were not full passes.

I was just talking to some of the guys who where there at the track and found out more on this Venom SRT TT.

The car currently has the stock Gen 3 motor. The heads, cam, lifters, rockers and cast pistons are all stock peices. It has a Venom twin turbo system with adjustable boost controller, 3 in. stainless side exhaust and 100 shot of NOS. At the dyno day event the car dyno'd 788 rw hp and 998 rw torque on 12 psi no NOS and 885 rw hp and 1070 rw torque on NOS.

On the first run, which was made on 14 psi boost and no NOS it went 9.88 @ 152.2 with a 1.64 60 ft. time. The tires spun bad in 1st and 2nd. The next run was run with the boost turned down to 13 psi and it ran 9.75 @ 147.8 mph with a 1.48 60 ft. time.

For the 3rd run the boost was turned down to 12 psi and NOS was activated. It broke the rear at the starting line on that pass. A replacement rear gearset was found and it took a few hours to R&R it. Then some more passes were made but the N2O did not work. A wiring problem was found today.

Not bad for a stock engine now is it?

Now if they would only make a coupe to do this to I would even want one.