Having fun with friends and Pilot Sport 1s

StoleIt2x

Viper Owner
Reaction score

There was some seriously nice cars out there.

Pagani Zonda, Koenigsegg CCX, Ferrari Enzo and 599, Diablo x2, etc...

That orange Diablo is my dream car...

OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That last corner on the track is really hard to get right, even the Enzo was twitching around it :D On a later run I nailed the corner before Gambon and came out of it really fast....in fact too fast to get around Gambon and ended up going very wide and braking into the run off area :D Ive got brand new Pilot Sport 2 tires on the wheels now ready for this season. :)

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
beautiful vid, and I gotta say very nice recovery, have you had a chance to clean off your seat???:D:D:D

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL AWESOME!!! I must say, there is something red missing on your car though, let's just keep that between the two of us :D:D:D :pile:

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outstanding assembly of iron/carbon-fibre! That was an S7 right (in silver)?

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great collection of hardware! Your Viper looked great out there. You're gonna be amazed when you try the PS2s.

Now if Michelin would only make the Super Sports for the Gen II rears...

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a blast! How do they do the lapping there though? I thought the track has a crossover or a section that you use twice?

OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CEJ Here's another pic of some of the Hardwear ;)

You must be registered for see images attach

Can you spot the Black 55 Chevy in that bunch ;)

DrumrBoyLooks very similar to the Saleen S7 but it is in fact one of these ;)
http://www.mosler.co.uk/mosler/index.htm

MTGTS OK, we do 2 laps with a paying passenger, it is not a race.....Yea right :rolaugh: We start off at the normal start line then the first bend is a fast sweeping bend called CROONER, just after this they put in a chicane to slow us up ;) entering WILSON, then we stay on the outside of the track (1st overtaking straight) down to HAMMERHEAD, we enter this from the wrong direction. We then have the main runway back straight to get our pedal to the metal, its wide and fun, sometimes you can have 3 cars in a row all going for it :D We then back off approaching BACHARACH, where they put in another chicane to stop us overshooting the track :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:TG_Test_Track.PNG

This is normally a one day event, but this year we are doing this for a whole Weekend. 23rd and 24th June. We are all volunteers so there is no track fee to pay, just your own fuel etc.
As you come off the track you move around to join the Que of cars, pick up your next passenger and out you go again. Its a blast :D

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, that's almost worth the flight over to England! Great pic too, thanks for sharing!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks FB. The taillights were decidedly not Saleen's but I have never seen one of those in motion before.....much sleeker than the earlier "stubby and ugly" Moslers!

What a fantastic event....for both drivers, passengers and the charity it all goes to. Well done!