HEADER WAR SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!!!!

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all the threats of war lately..why not!

Good news is that Viper owners will be the winners at my expense once again!

Belanger Headers Delivered to anywhere in the Continental US $ 1,695.00
Belanger Gen II Cat-Back COMPLETE $ 1,149.00
Belanger GEN I Cat-Back COMPLETE $ 399.00
3" High-Flow Cats PRICED AS A PAIR $ 250.00

Cat-Backs and High Flow cats do not include shipping charges. This special will run for 30 days and may be extended at my discretion. If Parts Rack meets or beats this deal, email or fax me your actual estimate on competitor letterhead and I will continue to beat their or anyone elses price until I am giving them away!

I'm doing this for a reason, a reason that has been on my mind since I started selling Viper parts 3 years ago. When I first started, I purchased a set of Belanger headers for my own Vipers after investigating ALL headers that were on the market. They worked incredibly well and I proceeded to become the "voice" of Belanger headers. Some of you remember this for sure..back from the old VCA forums. Anyways, Jon B. proceeded to continually beat me into the ground about headers and that brands x,y and z were far superior..he even once stated that he'd bet an SVS header made 25 more hp! I tried to get him to stand behind his bet but he never did. It was that bashing that he was relentless about, in an apparent attempt to run a fledgling company out of business, and that is and has been the driving force behind my always unbeatable exhaust system pricing.

Keep in mind, that you can't buy Corsa, Borla, SVS, SVP, Edelbrock, ******, Mopar, Hennessey, TNT, B & B or ANY other brand header from us..JUST BELANGER, they are the best, as is my relationship with the Belanger family. So, If you are shopping for the BEST exhaust system on the planet for your Viper, why not choose the company with the most experience in actual INSTALLATION and performance testing combined with the best price(not to mention a Belanger equipped Viper owner)?

"Bombs Away!!"

Tom

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom ... Contact me about my Belanger headers and Belanger cat back that I purchased from YOU.
Ward Reasoner

Greg D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I just can't pass up a deal this good. I'll be calling you Tom.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Hey, Tom? What's Ward Reasoner talking about? Hmm?

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom,
is it possible to get a better looking exhaust tip on the cat back?
it sort of looks from pics on your site, like a 3 inch slash cut .
Can it be upgraded to look as nice as the 4 inch tips B&B has? or even Corsa?
that is my only dislike of the Belanger setup. The appearance of the the tips.
Thanks
JIM :)

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom it was good to hook up with you today at the Viper Vette shoot out... and let you know I ran a 11.18 on Michenlin pilots
Ward Reasoner

NJVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
..."As for this header war when they get a low as my price on header maybe I will step in !!!..."

--------------------
Thanks
Mike Adams
519-763-8473
www.car-fanatic.com

GENTLEMEN!!!
The war is still on!!!! :)

NJVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope I have not contributed to any bad blood.
It was part humor and honestly seriousness.
My reasoning is based along the comments that JIMANDELA just made.
I saved for many years to afford the beautiful Viper I have now.
Being truthful, my Viper is leased for 5 years...I could not afford such a big payment all in one lump sum.
I hope to have enough money in the future to buy it outright.
Not looking for any sympathy...just a fact of life
Back to the topic...I am definitely in the middle class Viper Owners association and whenever I can save money I will do it.
I have spoken with Lou Belanger, and his associate, Damon, and both men are very polite, professional and extremely knowledgeable.
No disrespect to any of the contributing vendors when we discuss lowering prices, but with a slow economy, lower prices help to stimulate sales for the vendors as well.
Peace!!!

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how much rwhp I am going to get on an 02 Gts with smooth tubes, filters, and Corsas?? I'm also thinking of going catless :D If I can get an additional 20rwhp I'm in :)