headers for Gen4

Westxsrt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
UPS brought these to me today...can't wait to install them, the quality of these Belangers is amazing. I hope this pic post works.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here u go

PICT0157.jpg

Last edited:

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Those headers look so good they could be mounted in the living room!

Can't wait to lend a hand on the install.

Kevin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are there any dyno results on the performance of these new headers from bellanger for the gen4's yet??

They "look" gorgeous...

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are there any dyno results on the performance of these new headers from bellanger for the gen4's yet??

They "look" gorgeous...

Lou Belanger has that detail. Give him a call and I'm sure he'd be glad to report numbers to you.

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want these! I also want to know how to put an aviator or pics under my site. Is there a place that shows how to do this? I am a proud 08 viper owner and took my viper to The Viper Store Accessories and parts for your Viper and got some excellent parts installed for nothing, if I put the pics on this site was one of the reasons they did this. Is there a place that shows you how to put pics and aviators on this site?
Thank you Charlie

OP
OP
W

Westxsrt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
UPS brought these to me today...can't wait to install them, the quality of these Belangers is amazing. I hope this pic post works..........[/quote]

Where'd ya buy those beeeeyoooooteeees, H.O ??

Where did i buy them?:lmao: From you of course! Thanks for that killer deal and fast shipping JonB.:2tu:

The install is about 70% complete thanks to the help of my neighbor George Farris. John Hennessey and Dan Cragin also gave us some helpful hints over the phone.:2tu:

Lance

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those beeeeyooooteeees are actually lance's(westxsrt10)...i posted the pic for him...Mine are on the way from Jon B of course

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lance let us have some feedback on the sound when u're finished...thanks