Heading for Annual Viper Plant Tour!

Jim Peffers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Laurie, My wife and I will be leaving for Detroit around noon tomorrow (3/15) and plan on arriving at the hotel in the late afternoon. You are right about the weather (its been a long winter) and the Viper is still hibernating in the house, so we will be driving the Indy Ram (#12, one of the originals from the track). I just had major surgery about 10 days ago, so I may not be able to participate in all the activities, but I'm sure going to try. Anyway, we are really looking forward seeing everyone.
You must be registered for see images

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hope you "Buckeyes" enjoy your CAAP trip!! The Ind/Ky group SURE ENJOYED our trip with the ILL. Region back in Jan.

Hope you are feeling well, Jim...remember to take it easy for a bit...and "Hi" to Vicky. And, YES, we sure remember your Big Blue Ram running interference for our rig on I-70 to VOI.6 !!!

Take some $$$$$$$$$$$ to spend with Miss Sylvia at the Store. Wish you ALL a GREAT trip!

Steve and Elaine

ViperLSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Belive it or not I'm looking forward to seeing you folks. I have arranged to be one of the tour guides for your trip on Friday. Laurie, whatever you remember about your trip to the BMW assembly plant will be for gotten before you even step onto the Viper assembly plant floor. A tour to the home of your Vipers is a must do for any and every Viper owner. I've been working on the viper assembly line for over 4 years and I'm still amazed at the power and beauty of these cars. See you soon.

Thomas

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte