Headlight switch 2000+

ndvipergtsr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had to take my 01 in the other day to have the headlight switch replaced, when i went to pick the car up the switch now sticks out of the dash slightly and has a 1/4 inch gap all the way around you can see around the headlight knob. can anyone either e-mail me or post a pic of their headlight knob so i can print it an take it in to show the dealer that mines just not right. Jerry

ACR Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry,

I was going to recommend that you go to the dealer and tell them to walk out to the lot and look at one of the Vipers sitting on the lot, then I saw that you are in FARGO! Here ya go. My factory switch sticks out a little also. I also emailed you high resolution pics.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
N

ndvipergtsr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper on their lot, your right not a chance. Thanks alot for posting the pic's and e-mailing them to me. It appears your switch sit's about the same the only problem is my new one has an orange panel where you can see in around the switch itself and it sticks out like a sore thumb, the dealer told me the one they removed had black paint daubed in around where you could see so the gap was not as visable. Thanks again, Jerry.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness