Heads Investigation???

viperkraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
270 cfm is not enough improvement. Get Greg Good or Jeff M to do it. Both have an awsome product and results!

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you have serious problems like the picture shows .... Mr. Good makes it look brand new, couldn't even tell it had damage after he was done. This was on a Viper that had eaten a valve. This is the combustion chamber, one valve missing except for the stem.

2837Viper_head_damage-med.jpg

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of Jeff Mory's stage III heads including T&D roller rockers for sale if you're interested. They only have 3,000 miles on them. I'd let it go for $4,500. No core exchange needed.

OP
OP
V

ViperRichRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

That looks somewhat familiar! Only not a valve, a piece of piston playing "pong" inside the cylinder!

Rich

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks kinda like this:

9111.jpg

Why? because this piston took a dump. note how many pieces the piston is in. You may also notice a piece of the upper ring missing. doh!

Is this bad?

912.jpg

But I think Tony's pic wins the prize. it is worse than my pic. Fortunately, neither of these are our cars!

JD

Jim Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best used while rods are still bolted to the crank ;)

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=90125

You must be registered for see images

Don't waste your money on these. I bought a set to stamp my rods for my piston swap. When I struck the first one, I flattened the stamp and barely scratch the rod. I've had good luck with a bunch of Harbor Freight stuff but these will only work on softer materials.

caj98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to Greg. He is a true professional and one hell of a craftsman. You will not regret sending your heads to him.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang