Heard a funny sound in the garage last night

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was out shoveling more of this white s*** that fell last night, and I heard this wimpering/pouting sound coming from the garage. I went in and my Viper was actually pouting and whining about sitting there for the winter.... or maybe that was me....dunno? Was great excuse to look at the car anyway.... WINTER *****!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
This winter has been BRUTAL! At least it's giving me a little more time to finish up my SRT Street Serpent rebuild. Test paint comes today, and hope to painting final finish within 2 weeks.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was out shoveling more of this white s*** that fell last night, and I heard this wimpering/pouting sound coming from the garage. I went in and my Viper was actually pouting and whining about sitting there for the winter.... or maybe that was me....dunno? Was great excuse to look at the car anyway.... WINTER *****!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's odd...we get the SAME sounds from the Viper AND the Vette??? :dunno::dunno: Yes, it's been a more brutal winter than we usually get...so they both are 'under cover' and sleeping peacefully (sometimes)...and yes, it's US too who are pouting and stomping our feet to get those cars OUTTA there!!!!~~~~We hear ya....:(....:drive::drive: ~juli

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's odd...we get the SAME sounds from the Viper AND the Vette??? :dunno::dunno: Yes, it's been a more brutal winter than we usually get...so they both are 'under cover' and sleeping peacefully

Yah the Vette's crying because even under cover it can never be as good as its garage mate. :(:(

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's odd...we get the SAME sounds from the Viper AND the Vette??? :dunno::dunno: Yes, it's been a more brutal winter than we usually get...so they both are 'under cover' and sleeping peacefully

Yah the Vette's crying because even under cover it can never be as good as its garage mate. :(:(

:smirk: Well, I never CLAIMED that it was!!! In fact, I am the very first to say the 'BEAST' outperforms the Vette in all aspects but one: Outta the hole...the 436hp paddle-shifting Vette is better light-to-light...no, not in endurance...I never said it was!! :):cool: It is FUN~!
~juli

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I like that one.

V

Venomiss

We will have gone from -2 on Wednesday night to highs in the 50's this weekend.
All quiet in the third stall of the garage.

I am really glad this wasn't a funny sqeaky sound from the Christmas Vacation kind.:D

FastToy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep mine under a car cover so it wont be depressed at seeing all this snow...LOL

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mine is covered too, still it is whining from muscle cramps.... from sitting I think. It wants to go out for some EXCERSISE!! Gonna have to wait awhile more though.......:(:(:(:(

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what all this talk about snow is.....:dunno: we don't see anything like that in Vegas but I do know how tough it is when you can't drive your viper... It was raining today. yet still no need for the car cover. I can sell you mine if you need it to keep your vette warm:lmao::drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what all this talk about snow is.....:dunno: we don't see anything like that in Vegas but I do know how tough it is when you can't drive your viper... It was raining today. yet still no need for the car cover. I can sell you mine if you need it to keep your vette warm:lmao::drive:

Unfortunately, that's the PROBLEM--the Vette AND the BEAST are covered up and TOO cozy in the garage...:(...yesterday WAS sunny....but 30 and snow still on ground so we were saying SHOULD WE???
YEAHHHH.....no--roads too cold and salty...drat...:(. ENJOY~~~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang