HEAT ISSUE Does anybody really know?

Sam Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dealer says my Red SRT should be here early Jan. and I look forward to getting it. I was wondering the following on the heat issue and would appreciate "facts" only if you know. Were the Mules in the magazines really pre-production and the production cars different/better in this area. Did DC retrofit those cars already through production (after the multiple negative magazine articles?) My dealer gave me a build status code before the articles when we/they were anticipating delivery after Nashville, so some production cars were built before Nashville! Steve F. And Joseph H. always seem to have correct info can you guys comment on this if no one else knows?

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam, the heat issue was something that was on pre-production models, at least that is what I was told. The word was that after those test cars were built they knew of the heat issue and thus were able to make the changes on the SRT/10's before they got out to customers. I just spoke to a reporter at the Chicago Tribune nd he told me that the SRT/10 he tested did not have an interior heat issue. So I guess they even did some work on the press fleet?

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't it Winter in Chicago Steve?
Nice try though!
laugh.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte