Heffner Novi 2000 System for sale

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to put this in the classifieds but thought I would mention it here as well. Jason is converting my s/c sytem to TT's and I am selling the s/c system, less the fuel system and engine management, which I can still use with the TT's. So basically I'm selling everything else: polished blower, brackets, pulleys, belt, chrome intake tubing, chrome crossbrace, air/air intercooler & related tubing, blowoff valve, etc. Everything is like new with maybe 400 miles on it, and this setup made 860 rwhp/823 rwtq on my car on 93 octane. Put a fuel system and either a VEC2 or AEM with it and you should be good to go. Actually, if someone wanted to go the inexpensive route for a while and upgrade it down the road you probably could run it without doing the complete fuel system and just use a VEC2 and boost-a-pump at a lower power level. I'm asking $7,000 for it, and here's a pic:

3508SC_VIPER_003-med.jpg

OP
OP
R

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Paxton fuel system would be another inexpensive alternative for someone who doesn't want to buy a complete fuel system right now. Lower power than I was making and less money now, but easy to upgrade later.