Heffner Supercharged Intercooled Viper At MIR: VIDEO!

OP
OP
S

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was the reason why I post here as little as possible..dont get me started with censorship!! But I'll go fix it.....

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Like the Hendrix style soundtrack, right up my alley!

And yeah, I have a question!

Did anyone tell Mr.High-and-tight not to block the view on a sweet run like that? :D

Nice pass! low 10 second car = fun, fun, fun

Thanks for the cool vid.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the video Smokin'!! I have to give credit where credit is due--Jason Heffner was driving my car. I have a couple of other videos from the track I'll see if I can post.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice run. Who did the camera to computer transfer of the video ? I would like to ask a few questions. I am going to post a few of mine and they are not that good of a transfer.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More Videos please!! :eek: Very nice Video.
Looks like the back end was trying to get a little fishy! Little more traction, and I see 9's lighting up!! :D

Smokin, it's not easy waiting for your Heffner Machine to get home is it!!?? When will you get it back? Can't wait to hear what you think when you do!

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice run. Who did the camera to computer transfer of the video ? I would like to ask a few questions. I am going to post a few of mine and they are not that good of a transfer.

Tony,

I transferred the video from my DV camera to my PC using ULEAD Studio 7 software and a IEEE 1394 (Firewire)connection. I then used ULEAD to edit the clip, add the music and text, and finally convert it to MPEG format.

Hope that answers your questions. If not, email me or call me and I'll answer your questions.