Heffner Supercharger System back on Ebay

OP
OP
R

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you required to pay some sort of fee everytime it doesnt go through?

Yes and no. They refund part of the fees if a relisted item sells the second time around.

OP
OP
R

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you know if it will work on a gen 1?

No, I don't. I seem to recall that the alternator is in a different place on the Gen. 1, which probably would mean the brackets, idler, etc. wouldn't fit.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I jsut got an offer for the kit:

You expressed interest in an item titled: Item title: Heffner Supercharger System for Gen. II Dodge Viper(Item number: 7989194811) by bidding,however the auction has ended with another member as the high bidder. In compliance with eBay policy, the seller of that item is making this Second Chance Offer to you at your bid price of: US $2,999.00 . The seller has issued this Second Chance Offer because either the winning bidder was unable to complete the transaction. If you accept this offer, you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller and will be eligible for eBay services associated with a transaction, such as fraud protection. To purchase this item, don't reply to this mail, just contact the seller at: [email protected],Inc

Watchout for those scams! :mad:

OP
OP
R

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, hopefully people are smart enough to think that sounds fishy as hell, but you never know. Thanks for posting that just in case.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< You expressed interest in an item titled: Item title: Heffner Supercharger System for Gen. II Dodge Viper(Item number: 7989194811) by bidding,however the auction has ended with another member as the high bidder. In compliance with eBay policy, the seller of that item is making this Second Chance Offer to you at your bid price of: US $2,999.00 . >>

RONNIE! Dont settle for $2,999.00!! Shoot, I'll give you $3,500 RIGHT NOW! ;) :D

OP
OP
R

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< You expressed interest in an item titled: Item title: Heffner Supercharger System for Gen. II Dodge Viper(Item number: 7989194811) by bidding,however the auction has ended with another member as the high bidder. In compliance with eBay policy, the seller of that item is making this Second Chance Offer to you at your bid price of: US $2,999.00 . >>

RONNIE! Dont settle for $2,999.00!! Shoot, I'll give you $3,500 RIGHT NOW! ;) :D

Gee, thanks. :( Hey, I wouldn't get the $2,999 anyway--some crook would and the poor "buyer" wouldn't get anything.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey ronnie, you wanna trade the blower for a little ****** race car i have been building. its a 1990 mustang GT made to look like a cobra. lots of motor work, and trans work, i just put a few grand into the interior too, new carpet and black conversion pieces for the inside. it has 72,000 original miles, 20,000 on rebuilt motor. black exterior grey leather interior. just needs little odds and ends to make perfect. i did all the hard work. it was supposed to be a track ****** for me since i was tired of getting told to pack up the viper all the time because of no roll bar. i was going to put on ebay where i was sure it would bring at least 6 grand. im me if interested. thanks josh.

OP
OP
R

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey ronnie, you wanna trade the blower for a little ****** race car i have been building. its a 1990 mustang GT made to look like a cobra. lots of motor work, and trans work, i just put a few grand into the interior too, new carpet and black conversion pieces for the inside. it has 72,000 original miles, 20,000 on rebuilt motor. black exterior grey leather interior. just needs little odds and ends to make perfect. i did all the hard work. it was supposed to be a track ****** for me since i was tired of getting told to pack up the viper all the time because of no roll bar. i was going to put on ebay where i was sure it would bring at least 6 grand. im me if interested. thanks josh.

Josh, it sounds like it would be a lot of fun, but I'm afraid if I bring another car onto my property my wife will serve papers on me! :rolleyes:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sounds like it runs good, and is real solid.

What makes it a ******? Does it look like a ****? Just bad paint?

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
looks good, paint is shiny and scratch free. but little cosmetic pieces inside and minor things like horn not working door locks burn out, a/c knob broken, like i said minor stuff.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks good, paint is shiny and scratch free. but little cosmetic pieces inside and minor things like horn not working door locks burn out, a/c knob broken, like i said minor stuff.

How about some pictures?