HEFFNER TWIN TURBO VIPER GTS FOR SALE...

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I decided to sell my TT GTS. I have had a couple of offers, but I wanted to step it up a little. Please PM or email me with any questions. Thanks.
For details, CLICK HERE.

You must be registered for see images

Backdoc7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary, so what your saying after reading your web site is bacially, an 1100 Hp street car isn't fast enough. Gotta love it. Can't wait to see your next project.. This one is one of the best. Dr. B.

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that just may be one of the best looking vipers ever!

+3000. I'd give up a lot of things to have the oppurtunity at owning this very car!

I wish you the best in this sale. I hope that the new owner is a VCA member, so that i can keep tabs on it. I visit your website daily hoping of new pics of it. :2tu: :usa: :headbang:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gary why would you want to sell this car its art on wheels? I wish I had the extra $$$$. Why did you post this car I can't stop thinking about it ? I already have two don't think the wife would understand three. Gary good kuck with the sale. :( Adrian

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
gary, gary, gary, I guess I am going to have to pound you hard at the go kart track in December, knock some sence in that head.
Good luck, it should sell fast
tony

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lethal GTS: Thanks. :2tu:

Mr Hemi Head: Thanks. The cowl can be purchased at SVS.

Tim721: Thanks. :2tu:

Pedro: Email sent.

Backdoc7: Thanks, the next car is going to turn some heads... :D

Jayson: Thanks for the support. There will be something worth visiting the site for very soon. Trust me. :2tu:

Adrian: I bet you could talk the wife into it if you tried really hard... :2tu:

Bearded Tony: How have you been. Looking forward to Bradenton in December. There have been a few offers on the car so far. I put these posts up to give everyone a chance at the car before it goes. It looks like I will not have the GTS, but I plan on entering the SRT in the street tire class. We should have a ball. :usa:

Viper D: Thanks man.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary your car is probably one of the best known Viper's out there! Before I even joined this site or viperalley I had already visted your website looking at pictures of it! Its defenetly an insane car. Good luck with the sale! :2tu:
Ricky

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dude - how did you sneak the words a l l e y, alley or viperalley into a post and not have it get blocked? weird! is this a new VCA we are seeing?

JD

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dude - how did you sneak the words a l l e y, alley or viperalley into a post and not have it get blocked? weird! is this a new VCA we are seeing?

JD

Let's see, ][******] NOPE

Gary, congrats, I think :p You're going to miss that one when it goes. I was looking forward to seeing in when I moved in March :(

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I cannot believe you sold that awesome machine. I've had it as the background on my computer for months. How much did you let it go for?

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. The car is going to a guy out in CA. From talking to him, it sounds like he will put it to good use. I will make sure to give the boards updates on it.

Unreelviper,
Thanks, I think this car gained a solid reputation, and that is probably what made it sell so quickly. I actually had 3 (decent) offers in the first day. I probably could have priced it higher, but I was looking for a quick sale.

Keep your eye out for the next one. It is going to be a head turner for sure!!! :usa: