Heffner's Performance

Stiffler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heffner\'s Performance

I had Jason Heffner install my Belanger Headers/Cat-Back and RT High Flow CATS today, now my car sounds great! Jason is awesome, I was able to sit and chat with him while he installed my exhaust system. How many mechanics are comfortable with being watched while they work? Jason answered all of my questions I could think of, exhaust related or not. Anyone within reach of Heffners Performance should consider Jason for doing performance work to their Viper. Thanks Jason, see ya June 8th for the Crab Feast Cruise!

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Heffner\'s Performance

Congrats on your new toys Bob, I hope you like the way it sounds and once you get some miles on that thing you can see how it feels!!!!!...By the way Jason did a great job on installing my new heads also..

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm glad to hear that you're all enjoying your cars. The question is when are we all gonna get together and do some cruising?
BURNOUT.gif

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hey Jason, just name the time and date and I will be there for a little cruzin...We need to all get together more frequently so we can meet more of the members and enjoy our cars...

99 Sidewinder

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jason did exhaust work and Dyno work for me also. He did excellent work for a fair price. I too like the fact that Jason let me hang out and watch while he did the work. It is neat to see the car apart and ask him questions.

OP
OP
S

Stiffler

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kelly, I'd like to try and talk with ol' Hugh, I'm sure his "mechanics" are top shelf, but I'd imagine if I made it through the gate of the mansion, his goons would help me find my way back out!
laugh.gif

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kelly T i phoned Jason yesterday and called him Hugh Heffer not realizing his real name was Jason. I felt stupid so i re read your post and finally got your joke. I ordered from him and got great service and advise about installation it was a pleasure.

99 Sidewinder

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Count me in for any cruising. I've been to a few auto-cross events lately and I am planning on going to Boeing's next event July 28th. (The Viper kicks major a$$ in auto-cross... even in tight courses!!! God I love this car!)

I have not decided yet about VIR.

ACR Jim

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Courtney said that there are only a few spots left open and you pay a late registration fee if you don't register by Thursday anyway. You will NOT have a better time with your clothes on than attending a ViperDays event...especially the one at VIR.
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4