Hello...New to forums and the VCA!!!

No-Antidote

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is Brett I'm a new Member to the VCA. I would like to introduce myself and my Viper. I have a 2001 Viper GTS Yellow w/blk stripes. I absolutely love this car! I'm Glad to be here! :2tu:

Modifications- Snake-Oyl Exhaust/ Roe Racing Silicon Radiator/ S&B Hi-flow Air Filters/ B&M Ripper Shifter/ ZAF Racing Pedals

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Better get some pics on here soon. Where are you from?

Bruce

OP
OP
N

No-Antidote

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is Brett I'm a new Member to the VCA. I would like to introduce myself and my Viper. I have a 2001 Viper GTS Yellow w/blk stripes. I absolutely love this car! I'm Glad to be here!

Modifications- Snake-Oyl Exhaust/ Roe Racing Silicon Radiator/ S&B Hi-flow Air Filters/ B&M Ripper Shifter/ ZAF Racing Pedals

Attachments

• Brett and viper 006.jpg
    Brett and viper 006.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 21

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy the ride. :drive::drive: Be sure to join the VCA and go for a VENOM membership!! :2tu: There, I beat you to it Juli!! :lmao::lmao:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I'm from Buffalo, New York. I already joined the VCA/VENOM tag! I'm just waiting for the confirmation :)
Consider yourself confirmed and welcome aboard! Thanks for upgrading to Venom too - we went ahead and added your tag and avatar for you as well. Definitely a nice color combo too... :2tu:

Again, on behalf of the entire VCA welcome to the club!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Viper and Welcome! ( stay away from the Red Viper Owners...they're jealous of yellow ) :rolaugh:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is Brett I'm a new Member to the VCA. I would like to introduce myself and my Viper. I have a 2001 Viper GTS Yellow w/blk stripes. I absolutely love this car! I'm Glad to be here!

You have a "BUMBLE-BEE" ! Welcome.

LATE EDIT: Thanks, Bee-Dads in the Mail....

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome.

You have plans withn your Viper? supercharger? Road racing courses?

Along with half the VCA I'd like to recommend the High Performance Driving course. All race tracks have them and I found my experience so enlightening that I wrote a story about it for Viper magazine!

Ted

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the funny farm and the Viper Nation! Glad to have another yellow guy here! :)

Dont mind those red guys. They are a little touchey on the yellow Viper subject, especially that Chad guy. He is the worst as his car came half yellow from the factory and he removed the yellow wheels slowing down his car. ;)

Just follow Tony's advice!:2tu:

:D:D