Hello Northern Colorado!

Un'sidepiper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just moved to Fort Collins CO from Saratog CA and was wondering what happened to Redline Motorsports?

Who is the closest Viper Tech to Fort Collins, is it Elway Dodge in Denver?

I have seen several Vipers cruising the streets, which is really cool. I did not know if there were a lot in this area... Looking forward to hooking up with you guys soon!

Also, I want to have an Appraisal done for my insurance. Anybody know of someone in this area qualified to do this for a Viper.

:usa:

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to Colorado. Lithia Dodge on College Ave. has a Viper tech named Reid who is good for basic stuff (he's been taking care of my Vipers). For more advanced stuff, I'd recommend Glynn Pribbenow at John Elway in Littleton at (303) 285-3431. Can't help you on the insurance front. And you are right, there a few Vipers around here. We just did a great drive with the Ferrari's last weekend, right before the snow came :-( It'll be a while now waiting for the meltdown and the gravel they spray this time of year is no good for the paint job.

Venom-US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Un'sidepiper. You will enjoy the Colorado VCA. We have a wonderful group of people and have fun events. You should go to the home page under VCA Regions info click on CO and contact Jim Johnson so you can be put on the email list for all the upcoming events and next years. As for a Viper tech, Glynn at John Elway is the only one I heard guys talk about in the club and recommended as far as a dealership goes. Now, there are some guys in the club with mods who work on there own cars or have personal techs. I've only had my Viper a year now so I personally can not recommend any tech at a dealership in Denver. I guess it depends on what type of work you want done. Hope to meet you soon.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just back in Boulder (my home town) over thanksgiving weekend. First time back in 14 years! I must say, seeing it as a Viper owner, you guys sure do have some beautiful roads to drive out there!

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a Viper a few years ago and did a few things with the club. I'm trying to get active with them in the SRT Ram. Since this thread relates to the colorado guys did any of you see my post in the events section about a possible dyno day? I did take my Viper to the John Elway dealership once. Glynn was great to deal with and seems very familiar with quite a few of the guys Vipers.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the area. There are lots of Vipers in The Fort, I usually saw one or two a month when I was up there twice a week for work. The Colorado club is a good group of guys, the few event's I've been to have been a blast.

BTW, what color is your Viper?

OP
OP
U

Un'sidepiper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My RT/10 is Black.... (check my photos if you are really interested)

I am on the email list so I will hopefully see you guys at the next event!

Thanks for the info!

:usa: