Hello VCA, new sponsor here....

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roger,

I am exicted to see what you have done on a complete car because, as I stated, I love the idea. My concerns are only concerns, and they could be squashed as soon as I see it on the car. I'll be checking here often to see pics.

The trunk top has been done for a while. You can see it here:

www.trunktop.citymaker.com

Good luck to you.

Jeff

OP
OP
U

USexoticsLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff... I didn't realize that you already had the top in production. It looks great finished, and it's definitely a terrific option for any RT. It's nice to see some products like yours that not only look great, but serve a practical function as well. I can say after checking out your hardtop that it should have been that way from the factory. Good job Jeff!!! As far as my hood goes, I've got a few other irons in the fire here right now that I have to get finished to keep the lights on here at the shop, but I expect to be moving full steam ahead on the rest of the toolingfor the hood within the month... then I'll be wanting to model it on some cars ASAP for some good pics. I'll also be working on the plugs for the rear hood cavities very soon too. If there are any other ideas out there, please let me know. Thanks again everyone.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any updates?
Just in case I start putting the wrecked Viper together?
I may be VERY interrested, I need a new hood anyway.

Lauri

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude