Help - anyone make a n AFTERMARKET Gen. 1 soft top ...

SHADOW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so pissed, my car was having work done, like an idiot I simply left the soft top in the trunk (I KNOW I did), the shop owner mentioned that anything that was in the trunk he put into storage. I got the car back and the soft top is gone. He claims he never saw it. He did put everything else back in, anyway we are still looking.
ANYWAY, are there aftermarket soft tops out there (Gen. 1/'94)? How hard is it to find a new one? Anybody have a used one? Any direction on this would really help...thanks in advance.

Dave.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No matter which top you buy, hard or soft, you will pay LOTS O'CASH for it! Try Partsrack for a soft top. I sold my old one to Jon, he may still have it for sale.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a brand new in the box from my gen1. i also have new windows if your interested. feel free to email an offer.

PaulH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a used soft top for my 94 RT-10. feel free to email an offer to me as well.... i plan to put it on the classifieds or ebay within the next couple weeks (once i receive my trunktop hardtop!!!)

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a used soft top for my 94 RT-10. feel free to email an offer to me as well.... i plan to put it on the classifieds or ebay within the next couple weeks (once i receive my trunktop hardtop!!!)

Paul,

I sent your top and windows out yeaterday, you should have them by the end of the week.

Jeff

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why spend the $$ on another softtop when they work like crap and are a pain to fit? Invest the $$ in the 3 piece hardtop that fits in the trunk. The guy advertises in our Michigan VCA newsletter and everyone has good things to say about his product.

Brian 95 RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The soft top on GenI Vipers is just plain ugly and a sin to see on them. Get the 3 piece from Jeff Lemke. I have the old style and everyone says the cars looks better with the top on!

PaulH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the update and for everything else, jeff!! i can't wait to receive it, and you've been great "doing business" with!!

on a different note, how much does a used soft-top go for? I want to sell mine... i'm looking to give a good price to a fellow viperclub guy, but i also want/need money too!! :)

OP
OP
S

SHADOW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, esp. Paul, but I found it just minutes ago! I really thought my body guy had it in the shop...what happened was, I had but the long storage bag it comes in under a similar looking gun case and never noticed. So glad I found it, but thinking about that new 3-piece top...

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys, esp. Paul, but I found it just minutes ago! I really thought my body guy had it in the shop...what happened was, I had but the long storage bag it comes in under a similar looking gun case and never noticed. So glad I found it, but thinking about that new 3-piece top...

Way to go **** bag. Blaming everyone but yourself. Look in the mirror next time you lose something and yell at that fool. Tony said he is going to kick your arsse.. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohed2003