Help needed fast

jimmy6383

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dad is ordering a snakeskin green with black stripes tomorrow morning and we can't decide what interior to get. We were thinking tan but now we are leaning towards red. No black, we have all black now in our 04', and we are sick of it. Not a big fan of silver either....Also what bezel would you guys get? Opinions will be appreciated!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you kidding? Any other color besides black or green would look horrible in a green car. Too bad green is not an option. Green on tan is UGLY and Green on Red is WORSE!

ZO6KLR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would stay away from the red interior. Red and green are opposite colors and opposites usually don't look that great together. It would first remind me of Christmas and then Freddy Krueger's sweater. I would get the black interior and then have the bolsters, door panels and seats done in a matching green by Venzano.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there may be restrictions on interior and exterior color combinations. Believe me, I saw a green minicooper with a red interior and it is ugly and it was not something I would want for Christmas. If black is the stripe, I would do a black interior and maybe a different console choice to break up the all black interior.

RayC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you order red interior it will look "special" :crazy2: , but may likely be 1 of 1. Green w/Black I think the black interior will look best. What wheels are you ordering. I ordered Green/Black with H wheels and all black interior.

OP
OP
J

jimmy6383

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RayC, we're getting the 5-spoke, and still haven't officially orderd it yet so looks like I'm changing my mind to all black or maybe silver?? I just really want a two tone interior...anyways are you getting a vert? Nevermind I see "coupe" in you signiture. Where about in MI? I'm in Rockford near GR looks like there could be two green/black vipers cruisen around.

V

Venomiss

Black interior-but with white stripes-then get Venzano to match with green and white accents/piping on the inside.....that would turn heads everywhere and be a true 1 of 1.

Oh, the envy......:D

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The two-tone black and grey might not look bad; the thing is, the Snakeskin Green is such a vivd color that you might want to go with a more subdued interior color combo. I agree that red would be a bit much, so would blue. That leaves tan and the grey or all black. The tan interior could look really good if the exterior green was more like a dark British racing green, but dark and subdued it ain't. So it seems you are left with the grey or all black.

Assuming a grey or all black interior, it seems you could go with either the graphite or light arc (i.e, silver) center bezel. I went with the graphite but I am getting a blue two-tone interior. If it was me, I would go with the silver to brighten the interior a bit.

Just my two cents.

/Rich

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They made a emerald green/tan combo for 94 RT's, would love to see the 2008 version!

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does the light arc bezel match the silver interior?

These are preliminary Chrysler photos of the bezels but they are the best picture of what light arc will look like:

2008_early_DCX_bezel_options.jpg

/Rich

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this interior is light gray. found this "1 Badd Ride" at the store last night.Its 1/64 series 4 .Are you getting rims like these? these look cool!
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jimmy6383

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so we're gettin black and then having it brought to venzano like a couple of you guys mentioned....thanks good ideas!!